• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Loki's Little Shop [open]

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome friends to my commission shop! It is currently open and accepting. I'll soon share examples as I make them, but first I'll go over some general rules.
I reserve the right to refuse any commissions that I feel do not fit the rules!
What won't I do?
-NSFW
-Furries (with the exception of things like cat girls)
-Mecha
-Anything depicting hate
Now that those are out of the way how does this work?
I require half of total pay upfront. Turnover time is 1-2 weeks, If you have a deadline let me know, and if the project will take more than 2 weeks I will let you know. Once the first installment of payment is made I will begin a sketch, that sketch will be shown to you for approval. If you like I can share regular updates with a watermark. Once the project is done I'll send a watermarked version your way, and once the final installment of payment is made I will send off the unwatermarked version.

I offer portraits, half bodies, full bodies, all fully polished and shaded. And now character sheets. Character sheets contain 2 flat coloured full bodies and one fully shaded portrait.

Payment will be via paypal only at this time. Message me for prices.

2 minor edits and 1 major edit is allowed before the price is bumped up by.

I reserve the right to post the finished project on DA, social media, etc. It would be lovely if you gave credit wherever you repost the piece.

What do we do now?
You may message me here but I vastly prefer to be contacted via email cookiedetective@hotmail.com When you contact me please include the following
Your Email (so that we can talk privately and exchange files)
Information on the subject of the piece (the character) Including references and descriptions. Specifics are welcome.
Project type (portrait/halfbody/fullbody)
Purpose of this project (ie. will it be printed and thus needs to be a certain size?)

Anything else?
I have 2 slots open at a time so I don't overwhelm myself. You may request more than one piece but they will be counted as separate projects and will each take up one slot.

That's a wrap, have a lovely day!

And now the examples!
aaron signed.pngaaron signed.pngpet redo FIN.png

CeletriaaWIP3.png
I haven't been getting on here much but here's a new piece. Commissions are obviously open (and I'm a bit desperate).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back