e46cf2ff278226f79f444384e40307c2.jpg

Personality:

• Loner

• Tough

• Introverted

• Slow to trust

• Has a warrior's instinct but tries to hold it in

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

• Healing factor: Logan can regenerate from most wounds in a matter of seconds, and otherwise fatal wounds in minutes or in extreme cases hours. He also has near immunity to most diseases, superhuman stamina and an extended lifespan.

• Bone claws: Not adamantium yet, but still a deadly set of retractable bone claws.

• Augmented senses: Logan's sight and hearing are very sharp, and his sense of smell is superhuman.

• Low-level superstrength: Normally, Logan is about as strong as the best normal human athletes. When he's in a rage, he's at least twice that strong.

• Berserker rage: In the heat of the battle, Logan can enter a rage that heightens his strength, energy and pain tolerance, but it turns him into a killing machine unable to distinguish friend from foe. He can enter this state willingly, but he doesn't like to; it's usually due to mind control or as an absolute last resort.

• Skills: Talented fighter, very agile, knows some stealth and survival skills

• Weaknesses: The only way to kill Logan is to destroy his brain. He feels less pain than normal humans, but not none.

Equipment: Nothing specific

Studies:

• Arena of War

• Avengers Stadium

• S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

Hangouts:

• Club A

• Power Gym

• Maverick Dorm

Dorm: Maverick Dorm (he might get moved to the Avengers dorm if he learns to control his rage reliably)

Quest: For now, just train as a fighter/Avenger while keeping his rage under control. I do have an idea that I'll introduce later but I want to keep it a secret to most players (@Twist if you want to know what it is message me, otherwise I'll introduce it when the right time comes)

Backstory: Logan was born to a rural family in northern Canada. His mother died when he was very young, but otherwise he had an ordinary childhood until he discovered his healing factor at age 13. Initially, the tried to keep it a secret, but a secret organization known as Weapon X became aware of his powers two years later, before his parents did. Before anyone could suspect anything, two Weapon X agents broke into Logan's house. Allowing himself to unleash his savage instincts, Logan discovered his claws and entered a berserker rage, slaughtering the two agents but killing his father in the progress. Emotionally damaged and wanted by the law, Logan spent the next year or so as an outcast, moving from place to place until he eventually crossed the American border and found an academy that could possibly take him in.

Last edited:
I trust you but give me a heads up if you plan anything big. Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back