Warrior with the Silver Eyes

Logan Gottzmann

"The last thing you never see."

Sexuality: Hetero

Height/Weight: 6’2 ft, 205 lbs

Species: Modern Human

Class: Recon/Hunter

Armaments:

Veil- A limited series armor only afforded to a select few, this armor is made to ensure that the user can get to their target unmolested, and return in one piece. The armor is light to afford high speed, agility and subtly. These are not meant to stand in a heated firefight.

sniper_by_porxys-d63rzyy.jpg

Suit Functions:

Veil- The main function of the armor, can near instantaneously cloak the user once activated. When moving there is only a faint blur which is frankly unnoticeable to most.

Grappling hook- A built in grapple allowing Logan greater range of movement, able to traverse difficult to impassable terrain where others cannot

Projection- A very unique function, the suit is able to toss a hologram to distract and draw away enemies. The hologram is able to simulate being struck, suffering injuries, and is careful to shoot only around opponents as to not draw suspicion. Of course a particularly savvy opponent may be able to see this façade, but generally by that point it’s too late.

Last Rite- A high powered plasma rifle with advanced optics to ensure that a mark is never missed. It can be modified with electrically charged plasma rounds to stun larger Qin who cannot be taken out with a single shot, ensuring that’s its functions are temporarily hampered or impaired.

84ae3962045c862c604a9b1fa8673df7.jpg

Sugar and Spice- Twin colts that Logan paid a heavy price for, and a good deal of favors. Simply put they are technologically advanced colts which fire high density plasma slugs. Truly they are modern day Peacekeepers. Why Logan named them something so ridiculous is the real question. Logan only uses these in when his back is against the wall, or if he’s feeling particularly cocky.

Varied Grenades-

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Flash-bang

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Frag-grenade

Plasma grenade

Built in HUD- An advanced helm that provides vital information in a chaotic battlefield, as well as a built in range finder.

Psionic Abilities:

Invigoration- When used properly this ability enhances Logan’s physical abilities exponentially, allowing him inhumane agility, perception, and strength.

Far Sight- An ability rarely used as the amount of concentration needed is nearly always unattainable in the war. However if it is used, it allows him the briefest of glimpses into the immediate future. However it is only his immediate future, and due to his small amount of training can be flawed.

Strengths:

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Sneaky- Logan is unnaturally quiet. He tends to use this for his own amusement quiet often, sneaking up on fellow soldiers and even superiors to give them a good scare. Of course there are more practical uses for this, such as when he is trying to avoid being detected by a Class-D.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Agile- Able to move quickly over adverse terrain and also makes him difficult to hit. A definitive positive as a solid strike would very well be the end of him.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Thinks on his feet- Logan was never considered to be one of the most brilliant of fellows, but what is appreciated is his ability to think on his feet, able to come up with solutions on the fly to potentially fatal problems

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Advanced perception- In order to be the perfect hunter, Logan obtained bionic enhancements, replacing the sense of sight, hearing and even smell with bionic senses. There are few things that can escape his scrutiny

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Light hearted- Despite the hell he is even, Logan is almost always seen with a smile, constantly cracking jokes even in the heat of battle. This is more appreciated then one would think

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Inspirational- While he may not be comfortable leading, Logan seems to have a knack for inspiring his fellow soldiers to greater feats, whether it be through his words or actions, something that surprises him.

Driven- Logan is driven to be the best, and to give the Qin the fight of their life. Humanity may be damned, but he won't let it go out with a whimper

Weaknesses:

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Depressed- While wearing a constant smile on the outside, Logan suffers from severe depression, having lost much from the war, and the knowledge of impending doom hanging over him heavily. This can cause him to lose focus or even break down.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Untrained Psionic- Unbeknownst to Logan, he is a latent Psionic. Exactly when and where this will manifest remains to be seen.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Drunk- Logan is a heavy drinker. A really heavy drinker. Whenever he has leave he is generally found either inebriated or unconscious.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Reckless- Unconcerned with his own well-being, Logan can get himself into unneeded danger quite often, which can occasionally bring danger to his comrades as well.

[SIZE=12.0pt]·         [/SIZE]Disobedient- Logan will gladly ignore any orders he sees no sense in and follow his own path. While he does this because he believes it is what’s best, it can lead to tension and friction.

Personality: A friendly, outgoing and occasionally boisterous fellow, Logan can often be seen in the company of others, enjoying talking to any and everyone. Of course that’s when he isn’t drowning himself in liquor. He is quick with a joke, and enjoys sneaking up and scaring others with his inhuman stealth. He’s also quite outspoken in questioning his superiors whenever he hears something that is simply idiotic to his mind, the only this is at all tolerated being his natural skill as a marksman and scout. When he is alone however is the only time he is truly himself, a tired, sad man with only oblivion in his future. He never lets anyone see this side of him however as his jovial attitude has held aloft the spirits of his comrades in the most dire of situations. What would it do to them to know that he of all people saw the futility of their fight?

History: Born in Magdeburg, Logan’s upbringing was nothing spectacular. His mother dying in childbirth, he was raised by his father alongside his twin brother Ezekiel. The two were inseparable, oft getting in all manners of trouble, first with their father and eventually the law. Logan was never one to take anything seriously, generally just hanging out with friends, getting drunk and in general just wanted to have a good time, which is exactly what he did. His brother and he were also avid hunters, and were considered solid shots even at an early age. This skill didn’t go unnoticed, and the twin brothers were harassed by recruitment officers to join the military and put their skills to good use, to defend life itself. Logan simply dismissed it, but not Ezekiel.

His brother didn’t care for leading such an unproductive life. Especially when he knew that all life could very soon be eradicated, permanently. Unable to do nothing, Ezekiel joined the military to fight for the survival of his species and life itself. Logan was torn between accompanying his brother, his best friend, or continuing with is carefree lifestyle, ignore the threat of the Qin and just live for as long as he could. Knowing he couldn’t live with himself if he abandoned his brother, he chose the former.

And almost immediately he regretted it. Military life was hell. Complete and total hell. His life was regulated to the point where he had no life. Get up, train, eat, sleep for a few hours, and repeat. They were pushed beyond the limits of what was humanly possible. Of course what they were training to face wasn’t human. It was the end times. They were training to face death incarnate. So if that was the case, Logan decided he’d give death a hell of a fight. He forced himself to go above and beyond what any others were physically capable of, running a mile further, lifting a few pounds heavier. Any and everything he could do to ensure that when he was called to action he would be ready. Only his brother seemed to be capable of keeping up with him. He even did his best to keep the spirits of his fellows up as well, knowing they must feel as shitty and doomed as he did. So he’d give them pep talks, joke around, tell them they would kill death. And surprisingly it seemed to work, giving just an extra touch of hope and humanity for them to hang on to.

When he wasn’t training or amongst friends, he continued to train, often spending hours on the range. And on the occasion sneaking out to smuggle in some hard liquor to reinvigorate his comrades and himself.

Seeing his natural skills, aptitude and drive, Logan, along with his brother and a select few were trained to join the Recon Corps. If basic training seemed like living hell, than there were no words to describe what this was. Every moment was torture as they were trained to become shadows, dealers of death and destruction. Trained by a team of Synths and human veterans, they were trained for months in the arts of stealth, at dealing death at extraordinary range, and sabotage. Logan wasn’t the best of the recruits for this program, but he was the most determined of any, more drive.

Logan completed his training, and due to his skill was assigned to a special sub unit which would be known as Hunters, alongside his brother, and given a squadron to lead into the fires of war due to his inspirational habits.

Appearance:
228c0394880ca4e629afa4cb406dcc08.jpg

Other: Logan first gained significant renown on his first mission after training. Logan was assigned to the head of a recon unit that was to accompany a platoon in eradicating a small Qin Death Cult, militarized fanatics who worshipped their coming doom. However the cultists were far more heavily armed and organized than initial reports stated. On route their transport came under heavy AA fire, which brought their lightly armored aircraft crashing into the ground and it wasn't long until their position was swarmed by cultists. Logan was on of the few had survived the impact unscathed, and only a handful of others were combat capable. Undaunted, Logan carefully positioned each in a specific firing lane while he moved atop his wreckage to wreak havoc amongst the enemy. Thanks to Logans direction and inspired defiance, the handful of warriors were able to hold off a teeming horde of blood crazed cultists while the injured were evaced from the area, Logan refusing to leave until even the dead were recovered. By the time Logan was removed from the battlfield he had lost his arms, having it removed by one of the Cult leaders wielding a Psionic blade. Before Logan blew off his head with Spice. Upon his return, he was hailed as a hero, having saved the lives of many of his brothers and sisters in arms, nearly losing his own in the process. The Hunter attempted to shrug it off, stating that he wasn't the only one who stood for his comrades, but the reputation stuck. After replacing his right arm with a bionic prosthetic, Logan immediately returned to active duty, continuing his hunt for any and all of the Qin Death Cultists.

Asides from all of that he also enjoys listening to old classics on an old cassestte player he scrounged up.

As for the candy, gonna have to go with Twix

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keidivh

Everything is great. The only thing I gotta tell you is that we are going into the FIRST fight against the Qin. So in your "Other" section, I need that to be altered to something else. We are fighting the first wave of Qin as we speak.

@Keidivh

Everything is great. The only thing I gotta tell you is that we are going into the FIRST fight against the Qin. So in your "Other" section, I need that to be altered to something else. We are fighting the first wave of Qin as we speak.

Whoops sorry bout that, will edit that now!

@Keidivh

The magnums you chose are one of my desktop wallpapers. It almost threw me off because I was like "wait I don't remember uploading that"...."oh yeah... this isn't my character sheet" haha

@Keidivh

The magnums you chose are one of my desktop wallpapers. It almost threw me off because I was like "wait I don't remember uploading that"...."oh yeah... this isn't my character sheet" haha

Phaha, they are bad ass revolvers, good choice of wall paper. I was just looking around at sidearms, and after seeing these and visualizing Logan dual wielding them, couldn't resist!

Phaha, they are bad ass revolvers, good choice of wall paper. I was just looking around at sidearms, and after seeing these and visualizing Logan dual wielding them, couldn't resist!

They are really pretty, I actually used to do texturing for 3d gun models and so I had been browsing futuristic weapons trying to get inspiration

They are really pretty, I actually used to do texturing for 3d gun models and so I had been browsing futuristic weapons trying to get inspiration

That's pretty awesome! I can probably make a poorly drawn stick figure gun... Which is basically two lines. That's the extent of my skill on that

That's pretty awesome! I can probably make a poorly drawn stick figure gun... Which is basically two lines. That's the extent of my skill on that

Since Christian Nether is AWOL, and Reaper squad would be without a leader, I instead assigned your character to Reaper Squad. They haven't only just arrived and no post has been made for them. So I hope you lead them well. They are a squadron of High Value Target assassins. Their job isn't like the normal recon squads. Theirs is to pick their own targets and bring down the more troublesome Qin that could potentially cause a major problem, or are already causing one. I will leave the target picking to you. All you need to do is get them into position first.

@shadowz1995

With that in mind, and with @Anaxileah being new to this genre I believe it would be a benefit to @Keidivh if Anax's character is in the squad with them. I am currently helping Anax with weapons however these weapons are very powerful and wouldn't be suited very well for regular reconnaissance squads

Last edited by a moderator:
@shadowz1995

With that in mind, and with @Anaxileah being new to this genre I believe it would be a benefit to @Keidivh if Anax's character is in the squad with her. I am currently helping her with weapons however these weapons are very powerful and wouldn't be suited very well for regular reconnaissance squads

I'd be cool with that, Logan could use some player company!

You guys are free to join up together. Just let me know so I dont lose my sht creating squadrons in my journal over here for no reason.

Not being rude at all, I fully approve as long as Shadow does! Logan wouldn't mind having someone to bug and dick around with =)

I'm glad you are alright with this owo I'm editing her rn. :3

I'm glad you are alright with this owo I'm editing her rn. :3

Your character can be sent in to assist Reaper squad. Letting her try out the expiremental weapon with a trustworthy squadron that is in the heart of the battle just to see what the weapon can do and how she preforms in live combat.

Your character can be sent in to assist Reaper squad. Letting her try out the expiremental weapon with a trustworthy squadron that is in the heart of the battle just to see what the weapon can do and how she preforms in live combat.

Experimental*

And fair 'nuff, though like everyone else she's had combat experience lol. But I know what you're implying

@shadowz1995

Hmm, so looking at my guys equipment compared to some others, he seems a bit under supplied...

Think I can add a bit more stuff (Not now obviously, but after the first successful mission?)

@shadowz1995

Hmm, so looking at my guys equipment compared to some others, he seems a bit under supplied...

Think I can add a bit more stuff (Not now obviously, but after the first successful mission?)

You and me both man. 

To be fair, Ana's character is a more well equipped and generally powerful than the others because.....well to put it bluntly....she just sucks at futuristic stuff. So to help her out personally (and so she remains relevant and doesnt die in the first 3 seconds) her character is stronger to help her get the hang of things. 

As the roleplay goes on, all characters will get better equipment and the enemies will get harder and harder to compensate. For ana, itll be like starting the game on easy and then the difficulty will rise to her level and then surpass as she gets used to it.

However, creativity is the game my friends. Diversity. Variety. Logan may not have the best equipment but he is one of the BEST trained soldiers on the field. Getting training from the synths in the future gives him a major leg up. Doc on the other hand, has no weapons but that man brings intellect and irregular strategies to the battlefield that no one would think of. Plus hes funny and I like him lmao.

To be fair, Ana's character is a more well equipped and generally powerful than the others because.....well to put it bluntly....she just sucks at futuristic stuff. So to help her out personally (and so she remains relevant and doesnt die in the first 3 seconds) her character is stronger to help her get the hang of things. 

As the roleplay goes on, all characters will get better equipment and the enemies will get harder and harder to compensate. For ana, itll be like starting the game on easy and then the difficulty will rise to her level and then surpass as she gets used to it.

However, creativity is the game my friends. Diversity. Variety. Logan may not have the best equipment but he is one of the BEST trained soldiers on the field. Getting training from the synths in the future gives him a major leg up. Doc on the other hand, has no weapons but that man brings intellect and irregular strategies to the battlefield that no one would think of. Plus hes funny and I like him lmao.

Sorry for sucking. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back