Music Lofi Music and Fanbase

b a r i s t a

ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ~
Surprisingly, I don't use a music tag and talk about kpop lol. But really, lofi beats (or whatever you call it not sure). I like them. They're relaxing and it helps me sleep to be quite honest. Seeing the anime backgrounds of teenagers or young adults sitting at a desk, walking on the streets, or smoking makes me feel calmer, as odd as that sounds.

As for the fanbase, I'm not exactly sure what they're like tbh. They seem pretty calm and relaxed and some people talk about how it makes them feel high lol.

But yea, what do you think about it?

I absolutely adore them. I have a couple live channels favorited on youtube if you want the links. They have upwards of about 1500 listeners or more.

I like them, but I can't listen to them anymore. I cringe everytime. When it was first starting out it was cool and unique, but then all these hispters started trying to make everything nostalgic and it feels so fake to me. I'm all about authenticity and if it doesn't seem true, a part of me dies inside. Its become cliche to me. Maybe im just blocking myself from feeling emotions and being vunerable, cuz I do have a problem with that.

I always thought it started to kind of emulate what Nujabes started? Maybe that's just me.

I love the live channels. Sometimes I listen to them while playing Rainy Mood in another tab to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back