• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lofi-Champloo Rules

Mx.Trinity

Pro Stranger

5172e80b547683188159d06235e8bcf2.png

1. Keep it respectful, you got a problem with each other? Talk it out, if need be contact one of the GM's (Myself or shadowz1995 shadowz1995

2. Use common sense, if you think what your character is doing is unrealistic... it probably is. On the other hand just observe what others are doing.

3. No guns. No exceptions.

4. Keep each other alive, if you can.

5. Try to give us warning if something is going to prevent you from posting for the week.

6. Choose a partner!

7. Follow all rules of RPN

8. Comment a number 1-12 if you've read all of this. No duplicate numbers or I will assign one for you; the roleplay will not start until everyone has done this!

363811413f4c39ba50aba617b069722f.png

IC / OOC / Rules / CS / Dojo

Last edited:
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Semblance Semblance Just waiting on the two of you!
Ah I'm so sorry but unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out of this RP. I'm taking my national medical assistant and phlebotomy certification exams in a couple weeks, and I've taken more shifts on my job so I don't think I'll be able to put in the time needed into this RP :( but do have fun without me!

Ah I'm so sorry but unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out of this RP. I'm taking my national medical assistant and phlebotomy certification exams in a couple weeks, and I've taken more shifts on my job so I don't think I'll be able to put in the time needed into this RP :( but do have fun without me!
That's fine thanks for letting us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back