Location of Dehennen Mountains

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
In the Cult of the Illuminated book, it details that the Sequestered Tabarnacle is located in the Dehennen Mountains.   Do to numerous references of "the North" and "Tundra" I assume that this mountain range is the one in the north running diagonally from the SW corner of "The North, up past Whitewall.. Well.. that's really the only mountain range in the North, but I'm having some difficulty confirming this.  Anyone know of another reference to the Dehennen Mountains?

Thanks.

I suspect the Dehennen is a range within that group of mountains - remember that the scale on the map is somewhere between vast and absurd. I see the Dehennen as being part of that group, much as the real-life Hindu Kush range is part of a much larger group of mountains that stretches from Anatolia to... well, I forget exactly, but it's somewhere in southeast Asia.

Though perhaps it would be better to liken the Dehennen to the Himalayas, given Defiant Eminence's ambitions.

I started this thread a while ago, and have since discovered that the location of the mtns is not on any map.  In fact, the Mtns are regurlarly MOVED in a concerted effort of Defiant Eminence and the local gods of the Tundra in a further effort to conceal it's location!  Wow.. that's a lot of effort huh?

Skriss said:
the Mtns are regurlarly MOVED in a concerted effort of Defiant Eminence and the local gods of the Tundra in a further effort to conceal it's location!  Wow.. that's a lot of effort huh?
See the pinnacle sidereal dodge charm "Neighborhood Relocation Scheme". A couple sidereals could manage this at least once a day, assuming they can get authorization to use it (or avoid getting prosecuted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back