• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Local Trash Can looks for Partners (Always Open)

Hyperlink4

Trying to find that 900th Korok
Hi, I'm Link!
I've been roleplaying for a little over a year, but haven't been on this site that long. I was hoping to find a few partners, considering
that I haven't RPed on here for a while. This is a great site, so I'd like to keep my interests up if possible. Just PM me and we can chat.

Expectations:
[1.] Be Active. I can post like 5+ times daily usually, because I have waaay too much free time on my hands. Don't worry about matching
matching my speed, just be active. I would want at least one 1-2 paragraph post if that's alright.
[2.] Let me know if you'll be gone or something, so I'm not just sitting there like an idiot wondering if you're there.
[3.] I do NOT do romance. Just, no.
[4.] I'm perfectly fine with playing as multiple characters if necessary.
[5.] Keep it interesting. A long post means nothing if it's full of filler and/or unrelated stuff.

Fandoms:
* = RP Rating (How much I'd like to RP it)
Strikethrough = Not RPing this right now
? = If you have something in mind then maybe.

Legend of Zelda***
Pokemon**
Five Nights At Freddy's***
Undertale*
OneShot*
Mario?
Portal**
Team Fortress 2*
Night in the Woods**
Harry Potter?

Always happy to talk and RP! Just PM!

How about that FNAF RP? I can do my best to give you at least a paragraph.

Do you do anything other than fandom? I have tons of free time on my hands too since it’s break and I’ve been looking for a partner who also has tons of time but I don’t do fandoms

Hey. I was wondering if you have a discord because I prefer using it. My discord is Cyan#4145.

I'm interested in a Pokemon RP after fleshing out how we plan to do it and ideas for it. :)

How about that FNAF RP? I can do my best to give you at least a paragraph.
PM Me, we can talk.

Do you do anything other than fandom? I have tons of free time on my hands too since it’s break and I’ve been looking for a partner who also has tons of time but I don’t do fandoms
I do Fantasy and some Modern too if you're interested.

Hey. I was wondering if you have a discord because I prefer using it. My discord is Cyan#4145.

I'm interested in a Pokemon RP after fleshing out how we plan to do it and ideas for it. :)
Sorry, if I find an RPer on here I prefer to RP on here.

I'm interested in a fnaf to
PM Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back