Lo, behold!

Qazi

Qāżī Saʿīd Qumī
So, I'm here. I was recommended this site by an acquaintance in fanfiction.net (who I used to roleplay and who perhaps migrated to this site too) after I grew too jaded with the lack of activity there. I'm not all that much of an experienced roleplayer though I have written on-and-off as a sort of mindless, literary hobby (to complement sudden bursts of creative inspiration and my reading habits). Nevertheless, I'm curious of this site as of now, excited but intimidated too (I mean, by the devil, this site is swarming with people!), but, lo, behold, saludos, saludos.

Yo yo new bro
WaZzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp

Haha, the site may seem intimidating at first but, the people here aren’t as scary as they seem, and don’t bite nearly as much as you may think! Honest! You’ll only need a few bandaids this time, not a whole hospital.
But seriously, open up and say hi, and, from my experience, people will do so right back.

Enjoy your time here! See ya down the road! Arrivederci! Bye!

Yo yo new bro
WaZzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp

Haha, the site may seem intimidating at first but, the people here aren’t as scary as they seem, and don’t bite nearly as much as you may think! Honest! You’ll only need a few bandaids this time, not a whole hospital.
But seriously, open up and say hi, and, from my experience, people will do so right back.

Enjoy your time here! See ya down the road! Arrivederci! Bye!

Adiós, amigo.

XD

Great FOLKS!

Anyways WELCOME TO RPN NEW FRIEND!!
I'm glad that you could join our community and I hope you find your stay here quite relaxing!

JUST A TIP!
We can't speak any other language other than English in here.
You can go through the rules of RPN for verification.

Other than that, it's a pleasure to meet you!
I'm FLUFF!~
Feel free to contact me if you are in need of assistance!

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back