• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern liv's fluff and chill ☆彡

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
ezgif-1-085adfd495.jpg
1X1 | SEARCH ☾

c h a m p a g n e;
hello there! my name is liv or lorde and i've been craving some fluff and angst a lot lately, especially romantic fluff because i'm trash for that kind of stuff. i'm fifteen (in a few hours) and currently a high school student with a part time job. i don't expect you to reply every five minutes but i do expect you to reply at least two/three times a week because we do have a life outside of the internet and rpnation. i love to chat over our characters and everything else, and to plan tragic and angst events for them to suffer through.

c o c a i n e;
here are some pairings that i'm interested in:
good/bad girl x girl/bad boy
gang member x civilian
teacher x student
new girl/boy x student
roommate x roommate
celebrity x fan
celebrity x celebrity

ceo x secretary
affair
ex x ex
player x single

g a s o l i n e;
here are the plots i'm currently interested in! my preferred role is in bold
When Muse A purchases a new home, they are quick to dismiss rumors of the residence being haunted. Even when the realtor declines to give them a guided walkthrough of the property because of strange occurrences the last time they showed the listing, Muse A just laughs it off as a silly joke. Everything weird that happens from the move-in day has a perfectly logical explanation as far as Muse A is concerned. When the lights flicker, Muse A chalks it up to faulty wiring. When a door slams, it’s obviously because of a draft. When their keys aren’t where they left them, it’s probably because they have a poor memory. Muse A is a firm believer in everything having a logical explanation; they definitely don’t believe in ghosts or anything of a supernatural nature.

For years, Muse B, a poltergeist, has been trying to make contact with the living inhabitants of their home with unfavorable results. Typically, when Muse B’s done all they can to make their presence known to someone, making noises and moving items throughout the home, they end up scaring them off without intending to. Being stuck on this plane with no idea how to move on, unable to be seen or heard, is endlessly frustrating. Muse B is desperate to make a viable connection with Muse A who doesn’t seem so easy to frighten. After many failed trials, Muse B attempts to tap into Muse A’s mind while Muse A is asleep. If Muse B can meet Muse A in a dream, maybe they can convince Muse A that they exist and ask for help.

++++

Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

++++

Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

ezgif-1-1e21912139.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back