• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Liv's 1x1 Search

oliviajacqueline

Hello, I'm Liv. I'm 22, and I've been role playing for about 10 years now. I'm looking for some new long-term Role plays. My time zone is EST. I love getting to know my partner, so don't be afraid to chat with me. I'll RP male/male, and male/female. If we do male/male, I do not do seme/uke labels. I actually prefer to play male characters, so I'd be happy to play as a male for male/female RPs. I love coming up with plots with my partners, so I don't have any pre-made. I am in college, and I work, so some days I may only be able to get a reply or two out to you. I prefer to RP with people who are at least 18.

~Fandoms~

All fandoms will be with our made up characters unless it says otherwise.

~ In The Flesh

~ Silent Hill

~ Supernatural [This is the only fandom I'll do canon characters with. I'll do just about any pairing for this, but some of my favorites are Dean/Cas, Adam/Samandriel, and Samandriel/OC. I'll also be willing to do OC/OC.]

~ Game of Thrones

~ Harry Potter

~ The Maze Runner [i've only seen the movie, but I get the basic idea.]

~Originals + Parings~

~ Reincarnation

~ Apocalypse/Post-apocalyptic [Not zombies]

~ Ghost x Human

~ Werewolf x Mortal

This isn't a complete list by any means. It's just what I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to suggest anything if you don't see something you want on my list. I hope to hear from you soon. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd like to do one with you, maybe something similar to the Werewolf x Mortal concept? PM me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back