Living Paranormally RP (Accepting)

Fluffy-Kat

Your future Supreme Overlord :3 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Sign Ups: http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/living-paranormally-sign-ups-d.17450/)

(Hullo there o////o)

"Some people are special. Some can juggle or run a marathon or their are just really really smart. But SOME people have special abilities.....you cant train to have them, or learn to get them.....youre born with it. Some say its a curse to have this ability, others will say its a blessing....I say, its fate. I know, I know....it sounds cliche but its true! We were chosen and given these abilities for a purpose.... This ability is scary at times I know, but I need your help, your community needs your help! Dont worry, seeing Ghosts is NOTHING to be ashamed of. I know what its like...to be called a freak or weird but they just dont understand. What you may not know, is that we have an enemy you may or may not have seen her....she contacts us in our dreams, but thats why your here, because youve come into contact with someone from the other side. You have to befriend one that comes to you, they choose you, to protect you and you to protect them....

So, dont be afraid when they come to you, youll know if theyre bad or not......your Ghost is your only ally.....and with that, will you take my hand and join me in this task? It wont be easy as we get stronger, but we can get through it......"

Okay so story goes, You have the ability to see the paranormal beings around us, but there are certain ghosts, Haunters as some call them, yes they have been alive and had their own stories, that come to you seeking help even if they may not know it. Sometimes more than one but each have a power they aquired sine they passed over, they may not know how to use it yet but they come to you to make a pact of protection for eachother. You work together, live together, and do normal things together. The more advanced they are the more abilities they have....

Users who are viewing this thread