• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Living next to a Super (rp page)

OOC
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know sometimes BlueBay city is beautiful,
497ca14763086602e93eb16bcc095318.jpg

on those occasional nights when the pollution is clear enough to see the stars, it's almost like they mirror the lights of the city. But this is a place that chews people up and spits them to the curb dead or worse. It's a city with every sort of opportunity, good times or danger. BlueBay is best described as a massive man made Venus fly trap or if New York was addicted to amphetamines and LSD for decades and just learned to cope.
It looks unique and interesting from a distance, but once your close enough it wants nothing more than to consume you.
Some trivia might clear it up for you...
Despite BlueBay having over 80,000 active police officers, despite BlueBay being home to HeroWatch HQ who employ over three hundred superheroes (tours of Star island are available for the low price of $500 a head)

The underbelly of the city outnumber the forces of law three to one.
BlueBay is home to more than twenty four gangs, some large some smaller... But all of them criminals, thugs, and gangbangers, thats without mentioning those with powers. Super villians... it seems every gang has or has had a super or two in it at some point. Almost as if the bright lights and opportunities attract the dangerous sort like moths to a flame.

One dangerous sort was chasing a spark in the dark. A high paying individual wanted a electric super dead. A super not registered with HW so Max had no clue who it is and where to start.
Just that a woman with electricity kept murking people, some of those people being important.
Max was in his costume as Ambush, a infamous super villian who is able to teleport.

10274.jpg
Prowling ontop of a roof looking down at those below while waiting for a call. Apparently HeroWatch is interested in this murderer, for some reason or another. The agents of HeroWatch have a much easier time finding their marks then the famous hitman ever could...
Agents from HeroWatch have the same smart suit, not like they wear a uniform like police officers but if one pays attention they can pick up on 'agent types' clean looking, fit, usually in pairs.
Two agents from HW were trying to get ahold of their contact Fangfurter. A midweight hero able to become a humanoid snake. With said transformation the hero is as strong as he is sneaky and considering his size, Fangfurter is quite sneaky.

"Really think this snakeman can help?" "Assuming our tech works yea. If he can distract the target or even get a shot off himself he won't get zapped... we won't get zapped... we all go home and have a late dinner." The two agents talk to themselves, they make another call to the hero unsure if he is in his hero form or not even on the street near the designated meeting spot.
A run down sex shop that HW secretly owns, heroes can enter from the back or the front in a discreet manner. (In costume through the back or underground. Out of costume through the front)
Paperstick Paperstick

Not to far from the sex shop is a sports bar. A place where the staff is hot as all hell and the patrons are sexist pigs with money to blow. Its closed now but as the staff left, a certain rainbow individual happen to spot a friend. A friend they would like to speak to.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Walking the streets with the sole intention of murdering criminal scum. Shadowspark passes by Shi leaving her job. (though probably not advertising with electricity that she is a super)
Vox Angelis Vox Angelis
======================================
I'd say make a entrance but I've set yous up already. It's up to you how to proceed though...
Vox, if you want me to assign criminals/motive or if shadow is on a vendetta kick, whatever its up to you. Your target is close by regardless

Paper, if fang is on the street as a snake or person, if he's still at home, up to you. But he has to meet agent D and P quick if they want to take down the vigilante.

Boo, you got the short straw here narratively speaking lol proceed home or follow the friend you think has been spotted.

Last edited:
Fangfurter slithers through the alley towards the back door of the sex shop, already bracing himself for the unpleasant smells of latex and artificially flavored lube. Even in naga form, his stomach is still churning nervously. Not only has he never faced anyone with electric powers before, but he's also having second thoughts about going after a 'vigilante'.

Who is this person? Who are they killing? Why? It bothers him that he couldn't find any answers online. He doesn't want to cross HeroWatch, obviously, but this is the first time he's done something like this for them. He just hopes he's not making a mistake as he reaches the shadowed back door and lets himself glide in, searching for his contacts.

Night City.png
Earlier today

"...it's Mark. H-He's gone..."

The young man on the phone seemed distressed, stiffling a sob. She wasn't there, but Angélique could picture his friend as if he was in front of her. Always a hardass trying to hide his emotions. She did not know Mark personally, but she know he was someone close to him.

"I'm so sorry Jackie... What happened?"

A moment of silence that was a muted sniffle.

"I-It's that biker gang! The Chrome Wheelers, ya know? I told him, Angie! I told him to stay away from that place! I..."

Another moment of silence. The cries were harder to mute, she could hear them faintly. Her jaw clenches, teeth bared. Her eyes glowed faintly and her hair started changing color, the tips turning blue. Static was starting to be heard on the phone.

"Angie? You there? Line's starting to act up."

Angel took a deep breath. The static started to go away at the same time as her eyes and hair returned to normal.

"Listen Jackie, I've got some quick errands to run, but I'll drop by your place later tonight, okay? Stay strong."

"O-okay... See you later."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She wasn't dressed all in glam and as fancy as she usually is. Usually, Angélique wears a cropped top and some torn jeans with plenty of accessories, jewelry and all that sort of stuff that screams either rebel, punk, metalhead or rocker. ShadowSpark, however, was very quaint and modest in her choice of clothing. Joggings paired with a long-sleeved hoodie, you'd think she was just like any normal citizen taking a late-night stroll in the city.

Her steps were determined, quick. Her eyes were slightly glowing, crackling with intensity. There was electricity in the air for sure. Like a storm coming, except the sky sported no cloud overhead. Some would say it was simply the buzzing, the anticipation of this bustling city that was BlueBay. However, the people who closely follow HeroWatch news would know. Something was about to go down tonight. An electrifying murderous intent, leaving a signature scrambling of electronical devices in its wake. For now though, it was the calm before the storm. When ShadowSpark will arrive to where the Chrome Wheelers usually hang out...

Let's just say a message will take the streets by storm.

Shi - 'MOON PRISM!!'

rainbow.jpg

Leaving work then thinkin she sees Angel...

"Bye erybody! Byeeeee! Bye! Adriana wake up! Ya can't sleep out here. Girl, call ya boi already! 'Kay bye! Yeah fo'sho Dani, love ya too, bitch! Bye! Byeeeeee! Okay BYE ALREADY!! Sheeeeesh... hahahahaha..."

Finally, Shi managed to break away from her peeps. They were lovely and so loving but she could only stand so many nights until 5am partying. That and she got the night off early and, dang what a night... It was one of those nights that she didn't even bother changing and just bounced as fast as she could. She even left her server apron on. That being the case the diminutive girl undoubtedly had to be harrassed at the door. A fine young gentleman and his fine young posse honed in on her very short shorts and her very low cut and tight black top.

"Whoooooa... hey there, mama! You work here? Eyyyy... so maybe you come serve me all night long...? And afterwards maybe I'll get into the end of that rainbow... hahahahah..." his goons laughed with him as he tried to slide an arm around her hips and grab the nice round rear area of her shorts.

There was a mass of people shoved outta the way by a raging bull of a man. The fine young gentleman found himself bent over in a very painful arm bar,
"Eyo you break it you buy it-- nahhh that ain't it. Oh yeah: You ever tryna touch any of our staff like that again and I will break you. Now get the eff outta here. Try again next time."

His black shirt was probably too tight but it was easy to read 'Security' on the front and back. And in smaller yet just as bold letters was written: "F around and Find Out." Yeah these fellas found out alright. Tiny Tony grabbed the fine young gentleman by the scruff and tossed him to the curb. Two others stepped up to the plate with very bad intention and one even took a swing. Yeah, Tiny Tony had a big gut, but it was not a punching bag. It was a hand breaker. The bald headed security man absorbed the punch and two ham sized hands grabbed each by the face, clamped down and shoved as hard as he could. The pair landed hard and ended rolling up beside the first fine young gentleman. The final two of the posse held up both hands and promptly back pedalled away. All that was left was for the people in the line up to cheer and chant; "Tiny! Tiny! Tiny!" with much enthusiam, whistles and fist pumps.

"Yeah yeah yeah... knock it off, knock it off. Just know what happens when you F around here..." he clapped his hands clean before fist bumping with his equally as large security partner, JJ, "...you Find out the hard way, son!"

"Eyo, Tiny. Bruh. Thanks. These guys be waaaaay too feisty tonight. Derrick let me off early cuz that regular Potty got all touchy feely on me. Thanks for wiping him up outta here..." Shi slung both her arms around his girthy stomach and fought against her height, tippy toeing up to kiss his cheek. She then tried to slip him a $50 dollar bill.

"Rainbow, wut? Girl we cool you know that. Naw man hold onto that. I'm just doin my job. You a good one, sis so I don't mind bustin up them goofy fools--"

"Listen. Eyo T, this is from Potty. Dani screamed at him until he tipped me. I'mma give the other half to JJ. Buy your wife some flowers or sumpin', kay?"

A smile broke free from his stern face and he kissed the top of her rainbowy head, "Yeah. Yeah, okay, sis. If this is from that bitch-ass scumbag, I'mma turn it into something nice. Eyo JJ! Junior, over here, guey. Ms. Rainbows gots sumpin for yer chica...!"

Shi slipped him a $50 bill and patted his chest. JJ nodded graciously before picking the little thing up and hugging her thankfully. My gosh she hated her job but her peeps made it so hard to tryna find a new place of employment. As she untied her apron, the young rainbowy headed woman pulled out her keys from her purse and held it by the cylinder of pepper spray. Both her fellas nodded in approval; they had taught Shi to always go to her car holding her key ring like that. She smiled and kissed both her big boys on the cheeks before heading off to the staff area of the parking lot.

Shi slowly drove through the alley and parked her midnight hued car beside a dumpster. The young woman just couldn't wait and smashed the like button on her vape pen. Soon enough the interior of her car was a cloud of tangy smelly 'Mary Juanita' vapour smoke and she was satisfied as she felt the haziness and floatiness kick up in her senses and vision. All four tinted windows cracked open as she sat back in her Dodge Magnum to air it out before cruising on. Shi hummed as she pressed and held a button. It was time to cruise home and the best way was to get down! The car began to shrink in height as her whip became a low-rider. Another set of buttons she messed with and loud thumping reggaeton music sounded out from her killer system. Shi nodded her head to the bass driven beats and started up her car. "Yeah yeah, time to go home, Vroom-Vroom..."

For once Vroom-Vroom accepted to start up on the first try. Finally! Shi revved the engine before, pulling out slowly and cruising the streets.

She came to a stop light, head nodding to the beat, enging growling and chuffing away. She glanced out the side and tilted her head to the side. She stared a moment longer at the woman skulking around across the street.
Was that... was that Angel...?

The tinted window rolled down and she honked and yelled at the woman, "Eyo! Angie! That you? Wut's good! Angie, girl over here! It's Shi! Eyo girl you need a ride or sumpin?"

Angel shoud recognize Shi's black 4-door ride with the tricked out black and red shiny chromed wheels. But the horn would have clinched it. She modded her horn to play out a spry little trumpet tune. Regardless, Shi peeled out and made a u-turn to roll up beside her friend.

Angel jumped as she got honked and called out. She was so focused on her impending confrontation, the sudden appearance of this ray of sunshine, or rainbow rather, caught her off-guard. She mentally cursed herself for not concealing herself enough. Usually, she'd be very happy to meet up with Shi and hang out. But right now, she had something else in mind. Something she'd rather not involve any of her friends, or anyone for that matter.

"Heeeey Shi, wassup sis? Finished your shift already?" She forced a smile through her gloom, trying to appear as normal as possible while her hand reached to Shi for a fist bump. "Nah thank you though. Was just taking a stroll before heading on over to a friend's. Poor Jackie lost his brother today, thought I'd go offer my sympathies and be his drinking buddy before he does anything stupid."

Shi - 'MOON PRISM!!'

rainbow.jpg

Leaving Angel then scouring for baddies...

The young woman shrugged and made a move to get out of her car and hug her homie. But strangely Angel only offered up a fistbump...? A look of concern she masked with a soft smile and bumped back. There was an awkwardness to the distance that her friend kept. So much so Shi felt her hackles uprising. But she soon calmed when she took in Angel's attire; she looked like she was out on a run. Maybe she was just sparing Shi from her sweaty stink?

"Eyo, girl that you huh? For real tho ain't never seen you dressed in all-low-key-relaxed-casual fit before..." with her hackles lowering she just shook out her rainbowy head and smiled, "Naw no hate. Still a poppin look fo real fo real, girl. But yeah. Yeah shift done, done. Regular customer gots all pervy on me. There was a major scene and my boss let me off early for... like safety in case he returned. But it's all goods now, chica!"

Shi's expression slowly turned to that of concern, eyebrows slanting downward once she heard the bad news. Again she moved to give her friend a hug but Angel didn't reciprocate. If anything the brunette seemed to be hiding her face into her hoodie. Big pink eyes popped wide with reallization. Angie was going through it. She may even have been crying and wanted to not let Shi or anyone know.

A pat on the shoulder and a small stroke of the arm at least to let her know that Shi did care.
"Awwww, Angel... I'm sorry. Girl my condolences. Hey please, by all means let em know you there for him. Text me if you need anything. Like I still have to shower and have some stuff to still take care of so I'll be up late. Girl if you feel unsafe, let me know! Me n' Vroom-Vroom be there to getcha."

Once more she felt strangely repelled from giving her friend a hug but she respected it; Angel needed her space, "Oh! Eyo here. Take this. Just pull this tab and press to use it. Sis. Ya never know right? Like the spray won't stop a super criminal. But some janky pervy dude? Yeah he goin down, son fo'sho...!"

Tan hued hand reached into her purse and displayed her super potent mini-bear spray, just like in a commercial, before passing it over to her homegirl. With a smile she offered up a fistbump then slid back into her midnight ride. She mimed texting to remind Angel then she smiled again before rolling up her tinted windows and peeling out.

Tonight was a weird one. First she was let off work early. Like that NEVER happens. Then she see's Angie all incognito saying her friend needs comfort cuz someone they know died. And now no notifs from anyone of Moon Prism's crew as to what Ambush was up to.

Another inhale she hit offa her vape and turned off the music. At a red light she fiddled with the big screen on her dash she had Kai install. It kinda didn't fit but it still looked pretty dope when all was said and done. Suddenly the latest feed from Hero Watch started to spout off at 2x speed. Shi drove around some more before changing it up and going to a bunch of other Hero's feeds to see what they were up to.

Pink eyes popped wide. Then a scowl scrunched up her tan face. The laughing super the normies knew as 'Soleil Rouge' was wiping the floor with baddies tonight. Moon and a bunch of other supers knew her as: Ms. Giggles. Her live was going just like absolutely bonkers cray! The busty blonde super had over 15k normie subscribers in the chat and nearly all the comments were positive and she was cashing in donos like a mfer! Yup, after a quick check, she was #1 trending as of now. Shi smacked her forehead as she saw who Giggles was sponsoring now; Power n' Glory: Capture Services for the Serious Super. Dang, they were legit videographers that put out tight content that recapped or hyped footage of supers in action. The laughing super had levelled up; most of what they put out went viral in a heartbeat.

Shi couldn't lie. The young woman was absolutely jealous of Moon Prism's friend. So much so, she didn't want to even check the Unicorn's channel or numbers. Moon Prism was just outside of Top 10 but she couldn't take it now to see if the Unicorn tumbled lower in trending. So instead of scouring for some insta supers action she sighed and decided to step on the gas, head home and take a shower.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back