Air_Gear___Ikki_by_Mikel_kun.jpg

Race:Wolf fang

Class: Swashbuckler

Subclass: (I'm not sure yet )

Level:90

HP:12010

MP: 10040

Guild Association (if any): Looking for one

Equipment: (Flavor text would be nice if you could manage)

Face: Huedom mask

Common drop.He gains bonus speed and attack speed.

Torso: Darkbin Cloth of Honor

Gained from Goblin tamer and Dire wolf. Gives extra hp, defense and attack.

Legs: Calamity pants

Gained from a trade with a friend.Give you extra hp and health regen

Feet: Nipedot boots

Gives bonus speed

Necklace: Storm fang

Gained from party raid.Gives extra base skills 5% extra damage for party. Also gives you higher crit chance

Back: Cape of nobility

Gained from raid.Gives party 5% extra defense and extra heals from skills and potions.

Weapons:

Left hand:Night shade

A rare drop from party dungeon. A straight sword. It is actually two different items Critical rate, Defence and damage is increased if used by Wolf Fangs.

Right hand:Sky Buster

A phantasm-class from raid a straight sword that has a spirit of a dragon.It gives aids you in battle and give you higher attack damage and critical rate. Also adds 10% damage to wind base skills.

Backstory: ( Make it as simple or complex as you want, I don't care)

Osa is a 14 year kid who likes to gaming.He was born in a good family, he was never the favorite son, but they love him still. He has been a game lover all his life, he love games and if he likes a game he would play a lot... He don't have a lot of friends, but that's because he don't want to... He prefer to have real friends.

New at this website

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, everyone really likes the swashbuckler and the summoner/sorcerer class O.o

I feel like creating a second character, either bard/medicine man(I think that's the N.A.'s version of the Shaman)

Osa10 said:
Otaku does mine look good?
You should wait for The Rogue Bro to come see it. He's the one accepting it after all.

But in my opinion, it could be better written, and there are errors that can be fixed.

HI OTAKU :DDDDDDD

Name: Kiotaro

Appearance:
1359944556_0.jpg

Race: Human

Class: Monk

Subclass: Berserker

Level: 90

HP: 14634

MP: 5837

Guild Association : He is a solo player

Equipment:

Face: Bald Head of the Monk

Phantasm drop from a quest. Only wearable by monks. Gives a 5% increase to all stats. 10% to evasion.

Torso: Tunic of Swiftness

Uncommon drop. Extra evasion and Attack speed.

Legs: Pants of Swiftness

Uncommon. Extra evasion and speed.

Feet: Boots of Dexerity

Common drop. Extra evasion and attack speed and speed.

Necklace:Pearl Necklace of Endurance.

Uncommon drop from a monster. Extra health and defense.

Back: Mantle of the Monk

Phantasm drop from a quest. Extra 5% to all stats.

Weapons:

Left hand: Claw of the Dragon

Rare drop from quest. Extra attack and defense.

Right hand: Fist of the Dragon

Rare drop from the same quest. Extra attack and defense.

Backstory: IRL he is an introverted genius. Graduated college at the age of 16 and is currently a 19 year old graduate student getting his masters in computer engineering.

Tell me if he is ok. :D

Character Name: Valkenheim

Appearance: w/o armor

mazjojo.full.1344505.jpg

Race: Wolf Fang

Class: Guardian

Subclass: Blacksmith

Level: 90

HP: https: 11773

MP: 5886

Guild Association: Warhounds

Equipment:

• Head: Scarlet Wyvern Helm. A crafted item using phantasm-level materials. (Improved defense)
  • Torso: Blood Dragon's Armor. A phantasm-level armor created from the scales of a blood dragon. The dragon's power protects the brave by giving damage dealt to the wearer as health. (Health stealing effect, improved resilience, and increased aggro generation)
  • Legs: Scarlet Wyvern Legs. A crafted item using phantasm-level materials. (Improved attack cooldown)
  • hands: Scarlet Wyvern Gauntlets. A crafted item using phantasm-level materials. (Improved defense)
  • Feet: Scarlet Wyvern Boots. A crafted item using phantasm-level materials. (Improved attack cooldown)
  • Weapon: Lugh's Spear. A phantasm-level spear that is said to be impossible to overcome as it gives the user the ability to live through long, drawn-out battles. (Health stealing effect and improved resilience)

Backstory: Valkenheim--Damion in real life--is one of the three top-ranked members of the Warhounds guild. He, Rosalie, and Celly make up the Cerberus. Within the group, Valkenheim is the tank. The three of them were an important part of a raid where he got Lugh's Spear. Being a blacksmith, he created his own equipment (with the help of the Warhounds guild) to maximize the usefulness of his new weapon. In the process of building his equipment, he lost virtually all his fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back