• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Live Long Enough

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

"When your villages were being burned, we rose to defend them. When your walls were attacked by your neighbors, we defeated your enemies. When monsters roamed your streets and made you slaves, we set you free. When you needed men to die so you may live, we answered your call.

Now that there is no danger, you fear us. You slander our names and call us killers, to turn your friends against us. You steal our goods and set fire to our homes, to get us to leave. You kill our families and friends, because you cannot harm us.

So we have chosen to live away from your hate. We take with us not only our strength, but also the knowledge we gained from our enemies. We know what terror is going to befall the land we once loved. Can we stop it, ...... maybe?

The real question is do we even want to try?

This is the story of a group of heroes that saved a massive city called the Citadel but, were then outcast by the very people they had once saved. The heroes in their last quest learned of an attack from the heavens that would destroy the world. When the sky turns black and the horn of the end is blown there will be twelve creatures that fall from the sky one after another, each with the strength to kill millions, and each stronger than the last. Since they were outcast before telling the masses, the majority of Citadel lives it's life in ignorant bliss unaware of the end that draws closer, and those who do know don't believe the threat is real. The heroes now face the choice of will they protect the place that turned its back on them of would they let the world burn?

The Citadel

elysian_citadel_by_karimfakhoury-d6wp20e.jpg

The heroes mountain hideaway

mountain_lake_landscape_trees_79396_3840x2400.jpg

Angelo sat on the edge of the lake fishing pole in hand. He would have to bring in a large catch today, it was his mother's birthday. As he set his rod into the ground while he waited for a bite he laid back and looked up at the sky. "One day when I get older i'll get me and mom out of the slums," Angelo said " Not sure how I will, but it will happen, it's the least I can do for her." He could hear the water ripple as wind blew across the surface. For this one moment no matter what was going on in his like Angelo was at peace. Then he heard the splash of water.

"What was that," Angelo said as he sat up sun hitting him in the face " Didn't sound like the line, might have been a fish jumping." As he sat up to check his line he felt water on his leg. He shaded his eyes from the sun and looked down at his leg. There was a hand made of water tightly grasping his leg that was connected to the lake. "What.... What is this," Angelo yelled while looking around for help " Let me go.....let me....." He was cut off by the hand dragging him into the water. He clawed and screamed as he was slowly pulled into the lake. "No I can't die, I have to make it home," Angelo cried " It's her birth......" His voice was then replaced by the sound of his arms flailing on the surface and then the silence of nature."

Angelo woke up in a cold sweat on the edge of the lake he now called home. He grabbed his sword and started to walk back to the main camp where they met for meetings. "Man it's been a long time since I dreamed of that day," Angelo said with a sigh " Well what a crappy way to start off my day, this can not be a good sign." "Hey there he is," A voice whispered from the shadows " That traitor has that massive bounty on his head, I told you guys this was where those false heroes lived." Angelo gritted his teeth. "I knew this would be a shitty day." Angelo thought " Well let's see if they will just leave or if..." Angelo finished his thought by placing his hand on his sword and dropping into his stance.

"Get him boys," the voice said " We will be rich men by the end of the day, after him we can get the rest." Twenty men all armed jumped out form the shadows of the forest and ran towards Angelo. Angelo took a deep breath and dropped a little deeper into his stance as he relaxed. They ran and surrounded him cutting off any chance of escape. "Well you guys have made your choice," Angelo said coldly. With one draw of his sword as he spun around he cut down every single man that surrounded him, using water to extend they cutting range of his sword. In just a few seconds where people once stood there were now bodies all cleanly cut in half.

Angelo used his power to draw up wood from the bottom of the lake and then dry it out. "Well it seems I will be a little late to the gathering now that I have to clean up here," Angelo said with a sigh. After an hour or so he had a funeral pyre up and running. He had dried out the bodies so they would instantly burn up and said a short prayer before heading towards the main camp. "I really hope this day gets better," Angelo though as he walked through forest " A whole lot better."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyra sat atop a cliff that overlook the camp, her ivory blond hair and the cloth of her white kimono billowing in the wind. Her book of enchantments rested in her lap, the cover bound with a single strap. She ran her finger down the edge of the silk-hemmed sleeves of her kimono absentmindedly, and her thoughts returned to the day she got it. She was travelling with her parents to a thriving village in the far East that specialized in the trade of fabric. She had been overwhelmed by the array of cloths and unusual attires they had, and the kimono was one of them. When her father had met up with the representative of the village, the man had presented her with the kimono as a gift. It wasn't unusual for her to be given gifts on business trips with her parents, given her status and appearance, but for some reason, the kimono had held a special place in her heart. She smiled to herself, in a way it reminded her of the days as a merchant's daughter, the traveling, the people, the adventure, and she wondered silently if she missed the life before.

But looking down at the camp, she thought of all the people she had met- people like her, her friends. And she realized that she would never leave them, she didn't want to, especially at a time like this. " Besides, " she said to herself, " I can't think of anywhere more quiet, or peaceful- Oh."

Just then, she saw thick black smoke rising up from the area close to the lake. " Angelo." she instantly thought. The hunters were getting more desperate, and seeing how close they were to camp, it unsettled her. Sure, anyone at camp could probably take them down if they ever got to close. "But to think that they would go to such extents just to capture and exterminate people like us..." she shuddered to herself. " Well, better do something... I don't want the whole world to find out where we live." Concentrating on the smoke, she tried to make it disappear. Slowly, it's hue lightened until it became completely invisible. But she could still smell the smoke and the burning corpses, and wondered briefly how long she had to keep the illusion up.

" Five minutes will do," she muttered and cast a charm to keep the illusion going for five more minutes, if the bodies are still burning by then, she'll just recast the illusion. " Well, that should do." Getting up and dusting herself off, she put the book back into her satchel and made her way down the cliff and towards the small path that led back to the main camp. When she arrived, she took a seat by the where they usually lit the campfire and looked around to see if anyone was there yet. A moment later, she saw Angelo emerging through the forest. She waved at him and grinned, " Morning, Angelo."

memoria sat on the limb of a massive tree. she was deep into the forest,surrounded by only the memories of nature to seep into her dreams. Memoria swung and jumped from tree branch to tree branch, climbing higher. She has fell many times of this tree,never being able to remember which steps were okay to take. Yet the tree remembers. It wasn't to long ago when she discovered that the forest was also capable of holding memories. they were not as complex as human memories for they lacked emotion. Just your simple i was born today,it was cold today,soon it shall be fall type of deal.

She rested midway up the tree taking a seat her back against the trunk. Even only half way up she could overlook majority of her surroundings. It wasn't the height of this tree that made her so fond of it,it was his age. Memoria has learned much about the forest going through this trees monologue memories. She of course has not went through them all considering the amount,but she can tell you much about the forest twelve years prior to today.

memoria was trying to remember what she planned to set out and do today. Her lack of memory skills was both a blessing and a curse. She was limited in her abilities because of her having trouble to remember things. She could always restore her memory,but she didn't want to. Memoria can remember the worst in people's lives yet not her own. She has forgotten all her pain,and tears and misery. As far as she was concerned she lived a perfect life. She often thought about erasing the memory of her past so she wouldn't miss her family,but has never gotten around to it.

Memoria looked over at a nest. She smiled to herself remembering the time she thought she was a tree. She sat at the edge of the forest her feet in the dirt. it had been an whole day,she hadn't eaten or drank anything. A bird was starting to make a nest on her head. if it wasn't for Angelo snapping some sense into her.....angelo. .She jumped up almost falling off her tree." i was suppose to see Angelo today how did i forget!? she climbed her way down the tree racing through the forest to down the hill side to find her friends.

Garrett picked through the stones, the crummy pickaxe on the ground besides him. "Charcoal, Garrett you'll need a lot of it, then the iron ore, which we will make into steel." He studied the rocks, picking out smaller pieces where iron was most present. "Then we will use the bloomery to turn the ore into wrought iron." He turned his attention to the trees besides him. Something moved. "Then we will hammer it's impurities away, reheat and repeat." Garrett weighted the sack in his hand. "This should be enough for a few things.." He turned towards the forest, picking up the pickaxe. "With the metal reforged over time, we'll have steel! A small quantity, but it will be enough to make a few things, or combine it with a wrought iron core on bigger weapons."

Garrett stopped in the middle of the forest. "Oi, yer' head will bring me family some food!" Garrett turned around and stared at a older man and two younger ones, the two young men were armed with bows, arrows aimed towards Garrett, the older man armed with a felling axe. Garrett raised the sack "I do not wish to fight, you're a desperate man, if it helps you can possible get coin with the iron he-" One of the arrows bounced on Garretts breastplate, the other whistling past. "Sir... I beg of you." Garrett moved to the side as two new arrows were shot at him, the two bowmen took out a shortsword each, and all three of them charged towards Garrett. "You're hopeless, you couldn't protect you mother! After so many years of training from me! Use your arms! You can't even harm a training dummy! If it's not broken in half after I get back, it's the whip!"

He sighed, tightening his grip on the pickaxe. In a fluid motion he smacked the sack, filled with the iron ores, into one of the young adversaries, and the blunt top of the pickaxe into the other. "Hands off me boys!" The older man swung the axe down lodging it into the breastplate.

As a reflex, Garrett swung the pickaxe, a muffled scream cut short as the older man fell to the ground, pickaxe buried deep inside the side of his chest.

"I wish you were dead.." Garrett stood in the small pool of blood, the two men charged again. Garrett grabbed one by the throat with his now free hand. A small grunt escaped Garrett as the other stabbed the sword through his stomach, but he didn't flinch. "Now you're just being a bother." He said staring at the person that stabbed him, with a twist of his hand a snap sounded and the other person went limp. "I will train you.. I will make you into what you had to be.. A killer, why? Because you're useless to me otherwise." Garrett pulled the shortsword out, at the same time the remaining person had already fled. "Why are we hunted?" Garrett asked himself, before turning his back to the scene and moving towards the hideout.

Garrett stepped out of the forest, the camp in front of him. "And the stories of yore, where heroes were plenty and the land full of adventure. Tell you what, child. I used to be a wizard, cast out for my powers, mayhaps one day I'll teach you? Hehe, don't fret, we can begin today." Garrett stepped into the camp and looked around. "It appears I am not all too late, am I?" He looked towards Angelo, Lyra and Memoria.

Mika growled as the singing of birds woke him up. Did they ever sleep? Giving up on finishing his nap he sat up on tree branch he had claimed as his own. Looking around he was surprised to find that it was later then he had though. Just how long has he been sleeping? When no answer came he shrugged the question off. It wasn't of much concern anyway. Standing he balanced on the branch as he stretched hearing his bones pop with satisfaction. Cracking his neck the sent of his friends gathered in one place caught his attention. Usually they were off a ways doing their own thing. Remembering the reason he cursed. He was going to be late for the meeting! Jumping he used his claws and a nearby tree to soften his drop and landed on the growned in a crouch. His feet hadn't been on the ground for even a second before he was off. He flew threw the forest past trees over roots and under stray branches. At the speed he was going he didn't notice the small group of men waiting for him until he practically barreled into one of them.

Skidding to a stop a few inches from the leaders chest he froze slowly sliding his eyes from his chest up his neck to meet his beady brown eyes. He slowly stepped back as the group of three men leered at him wanting to get some space between them in case a fight broke out but was forced to stop when his back hit a tree. The leader a tall giant of a man with scars covering the flesh not shielded with armer sneered at him mockingly. "Well well looky here we got ourselves a pussy cat."

Mika twitched in irritation at the taunt. He hated being called a pussy cat. Other than that though he didn't make a move just kept a steady gaze on the men. When he garnered no reaction the leader snarled. "Why dont we bring this pussy cat home boys? What do you say!?"

The other men cheered raising their weapons in the air. One carried an ax and the other carried a sword. He was insulted. They underestimated him. After a moment the two lackeys charged weapons raised and ready to strike. When they were within a foot of him they swung.. And missed?

Confused they looked around and like the big idiots they were didn't look up. Taking pity on the boys Mika whistled and waved at his perch in the tree. He was quiet high up as well at least five feet higher than then. The men stared up at him like the big fat idiots they were. It made him want to laugh.

"What are you waiting for? Get up there and get him!" The leader shouted tired of waiting for the men to get moving. The shout snapped them out of dummy world and they began to climb up the tree. Once they were only a few feet up Mika stood from his crouch and jumping landed on the same branch as the taller of the two. It bounced making the man yelp and grab a hold of another branch. Using his unbalance stance to his advantage Mika hopped closer before giving him an uppercut kick. It hit him in his back and sent him falling. He would have survived unharmed to if a branch hadn't been in the way. Mika listened with satisfaction to the crunch his skull made as it hit the branch.

Unraged at the loss of his comrade the other shorter man jumped over from his branch and swung at him with his ax. Giggling Mika dunked avoiding the blow and leapt closer swinging his clawed hand out. It hit the small line of unshielded flesh on the mans chest and sent him flying back trying to get away from the pain. Unbalanced he fell from the tree and landed in a heap on the bottom. The wound hissed smoking a neon green.

Turning Mika shot the red faced enraged leader a toothy smile baring his sharper than normal teeth. Tauntingly Mika spoke jumping out of the tree. "Well that was fun but now that the boys are out of the way why don't we play?"

Howling the leader barreled toward him swinging his sword like a mad man. Laughing Mika ducked and dodged the blows sometimes giving the man a playful punch to make him even angrier. He would have probably continued all night if the sound of a bird singing hadn't reminded him of the meeting. Sighing in disappointment that his fun had to end Mika teleported behind him and slashed at his uncovered neck viciously. With a grunt the man went down just like the lackey before him.

Snorting at the pitiful sight Mika turned on his heels and began running to camp once more. He had to admit that while the fight was fun their arrival alarmed him. He hadn't even been aware they made it so close to camp. Promising himself it wouldn't happen again Mika sped up and soon arrived at camp with a stumbling stop. Turning toward the others Mika smiled sheepishly. "So what I miss?"

Magnus leisurely strolled through the forest, the sound of leaves gently crunching under his boots as he moved on. His hat was tipped foward, blocking any view of his hazel eyes. In one hand, he loosely gripped his prized crossbow which gleamed brightly whenever it was struck by the suns rays. It was his own personal instrument of both death and music. He had no intention of using it today but one could never be too prepared.

Through the sounds of the forest, he heard the noise of far away scuffles. It was probably the hunters everyone happened to encounter at one point or another. Their attacks are becoming more and more common. He ignored it for now and instead opted to continue the path back toward camp. Everyone here could take care of themselves for the most part, and if they truly required help they'd call for it.

It took nearly twenty minutes of constant walking until he finally managed to spot the camp. Like usual, he had arrived late. It was a common habit for him, and he had no intention of rushing here to break it. Silently, Maguns stepped inside the camp, tipping his hat upward slightly as he did so. He noted everyone who was here, greeting them with a small wave before taking his usual seat.

memoria was sitting by the water pulling twigs out of her hair. she looked up to see Magnus and waved over ethuisaticaly. "Yay mister grumpy has arrived!" she said this to no one in particular,more of a public announcement rather than starting a conversation. She often teased Magnus,more than the others. He was her favorite,the big brother she was looking for. Memoria saw all of them through the eyes of a child,either as an older brother or sister. Garrett was her only exception. She saw him more as a glorified superhero. finally getting all the various nature out of her hair she went to her common spot,by Magnus.She tend to have a fit when she couldn't sit by him. Lyra was the only one that could get her out of her mood when she was in it. She always listened to lyra.

As Angelo broke the tree line he was greeted by a "good morning" from Lyra. "Good is not what I would call this morning but, good morning to you as well," Angelo said with a smile. As Angelo walked to sit right next to the fire Garrett, Mika, Magnus, and Memoria all made their way to the meeting area. Each gave their greeting and took up a place. Angelo whistled and moments later a black horse came through the forest and stopped next to him. Angelo then took off a bag and cup from the side of the horses saddle. " Thanks Maelstrom, your free to go now," Angelo said and after getting word the horse took off. Angelo opened the bag to reveal coffee beans. He then pulled water from the ground to fill his cup and threw some beans in before putting the cup on the fire.

After Angelo got his morning coffee going he looked around to see who was all here and if anyone was missing. "So Yang isn't here," Angelo said to himself " No worries most of use are here." Angelo looked to the sky, it was a clear crisp blue with scattered pure white clouds. A soft breeze blew through the camp and with it a moment of peace for Angelo. Angelo closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, drawing it out as long as possible, because when it ended he would have work to do. As swiftly as it came to him the moment left and he opened his eyes and slowly stood.

"Thanks for coming out," Angelo stated " And sorry for interrupting your day, I know some of you are very busy at times. To the point, and the reason why I called you here. As some of you may have found out, people have found our hiding place. I had to deal with a hunting party before coming here. They are getting more aggressive and more frequent, so my first question is what do you guys want to do about that. Do you want to move our home or remain and risk a full assault? This is our most pressing issue but, there is also another problem that we all know is coming.

We have all had a lot on our plates with the exile, finding a new home, and surviving out here but, we must talk about this before the time comes
." Angelo took a deep breath before continuing. " It has been almost a year since we defeated the emissary of the heavens and learned about the coming threat. I feel it, the time is almost on us. So what do you guys want to do? I have had a lot of time to think about this, and I have decided to fight the creatures that will come for us. When I first became a hero it was so that I could protect people like I was protected, and that hasn't changed even though they hate me now. I realize that it is not the same for all of you. You all had your own reasons to become heroes and those reasons may have faltered, trust me I can understand why they would. You all are your own man, and it is your choice to fight or not. I will respect your choice today, out of all the people on this planet, you deserve to live the rest of your life with as much happiness as possible. I will fight so that you guys have that opportunity if you want, it's the least I can do for you all."

Satisfied with his speech he sat down against a log. He used water to pull his now done coffee out of the fire. He then pulled the the coffee out of the cup, then used the water that was holding the cup to clean out the beans and cool the cup, before returning the coffee to the cup. He brought the cup to his hand, took a drink, and listened to what his friends had to say.

memoria looked back at the forest then at her friends. the attacks have been getting more aggressive,but she has never been in harms way. then again when you implant the memory of your attackers being afraid of you,they tend to leave you alone. She looked around,were her friends really under threat? she didn't want to be left behind,but the forest..... It was all off her memories,everything she learned. To be honest she still clings on to her past,the little she remembers. She didn't wish to move farther away.

" Sometimes i wish i could just make everyone forget. That way we won't have to hide anymore,and the world will just love each other"

the thought of another threat coming,well it frighten her. She was more of an aid than anything,creating confusion and whatever else the lot needed. She liked to attack her opponents mentally,breaking down their defense and letting others attack. She has gotten her hands dirty from time to time,she could protect herself if needed,and was no stranger to death. memoria was done defending the people,she had long gotten over her want to help others. her only drive was to help her friends each thier goal.

"i do not wish to defend the people...i do not wish to fight anyone for any cause. But i will not turn my back on you Angelo. You are my friend and if you have the will to fight,then i have the will to stand by you."

memoria was in her rare mature mood,this not being a childish topic. it doesn't last for long and she starts to draw pictures of Garrett in the earth with a stick. she had made her point,and awaited to hear the others stand on the matter.

"......." Caine listened from afar as the sounds of battles softly whispered in the camp area. There was a gently breeze as a transparent blue raven perched itself on the branch of the tree Caine was in. "Intruders...? Hmm.The others will take care of them." He spoke to the raven. He remained silent for some time as if he was listening to someone. "Ah, one escaped did he? We can't have that. Where is he? Coming this way? What a amazing morning this will be, I already get to kill someone. Joy, oh Joy." He stood up and waited.

The boy seemed to be no more than 16. A scrawny little thing he was. It almost reminded Caine of his younger days. The difference between Caine and this boy was that this boy was fearful. The similarity was the boy was confused. In some way Caine almost felt bad for what he going to do. In some way he was eager to do it. Like a animal watching its prey, Caine waited. Waited for the boy to near enough to strike. 'What a cruel thing to do....bring a pathetic child on a sure suicide mission.' Was the last thing he thought before he jumped down in front of the panicked boy.

It was quite amusing the reaction of the child. First the boy froze with wide eyes, so large Caine was sure they were going to pop out. Then the boy began shaking. In this fit of fear he clenched a dagger firmly in his skinny hands. What he was facing was a silent figure in black assassin like clothing with a fox mask hiding his face, holding a shining silver katana. 'Such a pitiful thing.' Caine thought as he watched the boy. He observed every movement of the child, no, enemy was making just as his father taught him many years ago. Tightening of the jaw. Flexing of the muscles. Frightened eyes turning into ones of determination. Slight back step of dominant foot. The enemy charged with a terribly annoying battle cry, if that is what you would call such a noise. Caine raised his own blade to meet the other. It shimmered softly then was the exact dagger the boy was holding. Blade kissed blade and for a moment the two stood there. A dark chuckle echoed from behind the mask. "How disappointing..."

The battle didn't last that long. Two minutes give or take. It probably would have been a lot shorter if Caine hadn't decided to play with the boy. He now stood over the bleeding and battered child. "Please.....Please...." Soft whimpers begged through the bleeding lips of the enemy. Caine walked towards the boy in a slow pace merely to set more panic inside his enemy. Something inside was laughing. It was screaming for Caine to make the child suffer. To slowly carve out his heart or skin him. 'Shut up.' Caine snapped at the voice in his head. His voice. So annoying. It was way to early for that much excitement. As he grew closer to the now crying child he couldn't help but now despise him. 'So weak. So disguising.' Caine seemed to stop mid-step and flicker before he was standing on the boys best, bent down to where he could rest his elbows on his knees. The boy opened his mouth to scream but Caine's hand stopped it along with the dagger in the boys neck. "Shhhh, there are people still sleeping."

When the meeting was called into session, Caine sat himself onto a nice tree branch above everyone. His eyes scanned the group from the mask that now half covered his face. "Hero's" That is how they all came together as. Now they were rouge's. Disliked by all, hunted. Bounties on their heads. 'Welcome to my life....' He listened to Angelou's speech about the new forces rising up. The people were in danger again. Caine planned to get the first seat for that show. Ah. But now here the group was, starting to say how they will defend the poor poor people. How utterly annoying. They had too good of hearts.

He had a respect for Angelou. There was something about that man that made Caine NOT hate him. Now Memoria was a plain annoyance to him. Magnus was eh. Mika was annoying. Garret was interesting. Yang was eh. Lyra was eh. Overall he didn't have the greatest views on the group. At once he use to but that was until that incident. The incident that resurfaced the bitterness that he had kept down.

Caine remained silent after Angelou finished, letting the others speak. He wanted to say many many bad things , Rude things, hateful things, perhaps even cuss words but he was much more collected than such nature. He was more of the calm but rude manor of speaking. So he sat there. Silent. Patiently and curiously waiting to see their answers to such a proposal. Satake landed gently on his shoulder and Hato on a nearby branch. He paid his little birds no mind and just listened. Just listened.

Lyra greeted the rest of the members one by one when they arrived, and chuckled at Memoria's announcement about Magnus. Soon after, Angelo summoned Maelstorm, and the black horse came into view with, judging by the smell, what seemed to be a bag of coffee beans. She always found the horse a bit intimidating, and would never walk behind it. She'd pick a group of bandits over a horse who could kick her head in any day. At least she'd have a reason to attack the bandits, the horse did nothing wrong. If it ever decided to kick her skull open it's probably because she got on its nerves, not because she had a bounty on her head. When the horse took off, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

"Where in the world is Yang?" she thought to herself, " Could it be she's in trouble?" She entertained that thought, but she shook her head. Yang was probably just up to something, either that or she forgot. Angelo's voice snapped her back to the present, and she listened as he explained the situation they were in. When he mentioned the oncoming threat, she looked up. The humans thought they were the biggest threats? Wait till they see the creatures that shall come to claim this world. Without them, the human wouldn't stand a chance. After a moment of consideration, Lyra spoke up.

" I agree with Memoria's and Leo's decision,"
she paused, looking around to watch the others' reactions." I will fight for the people. Even though they have shunned us and hunted us like animals, there are still people... people that I want to protect. Over the years, I have seen kindness and compassion shown by the people. And those people aren't the ones that chased us away. If the creatures are coming for us, we'll still have to fight them eventually. So we might as well be the ' heroes' we once were, and serve as the protectors of the people, whether they like it or not. And as for moving our home..."

Lyra took a map out of her satchel and unrolled it, spreading it open on the ground. " I discovered a grove above the cliffs to the west while I was on patrol a few nights ago," she pointed at a spot on the map not far from the lake, " I checked it out and there's a cavern hidden near the end of the grove, it's not big, but it'll suffice. The best part? The cliff overlooks the entire main camp area, and the grove is well-hidden. If anyone else approaches the camp, we'll be able to see them, and they wouldn't be able to see us. It will take us about three hours on foot to reach there, but it might be worth a shot."

memoria looked up to find caine. She claimed to absolutely hate him,but it wasn't true. She had searched the memories of all her friends,with or without consent. He was the only exception.She for some reason decided not to poke around in his mind,it just didn't sit right with her. The trees knew him. Well not exactly know him,this not possible for nature,but they remember his mass, as he often sat upon them. Memoria simply pouted when seeing him,she didn't understand how they didn't get along. ' i like trees,he likes trees...we should be the bestest of friends.' Memoria listen to lyra speak, pleased by her response. She didn't want to move,but if lyra said it would be necessary then she would.

Memoria wiped the soil clean and decided to draw lyra and Garrett getting married. It seemed silly,she knew,a rather odd thing to draw. But in memorias mind Garrett was the best and lyra was the prettiest. And by law of her child like mind this was the only pairing possible. she drew everyone at thier wedding except for Caine. 'would he even bother coming to a silly wedding?'memoria smiled to herself as a rather odd thought popped in her head. She created another scene where Angelo fought garret for the love of Lyra,in the midst of thier battle she drew caine swooping in and taking lyra away to his tree house where they lived happily ever after and had ten kids. she looked back at her work and smiled, pleased with how events turned out.

she turned her attention back to the others. Would Garrett defend the people as well? what of Mika? She would have died from boredom had Mika not been here. He was beyond fun,and the most curious fellow she has ever seen. he caused her to be rather reckless as she was always trying to one up him. To no prevail,but she won the factor when it came to annoying caine the most. Would Yang fight with them? memoria had no set opinion of Yang. She could be fun at times,then not as much. She really never bonded with Yang,she rarely had time. She was either studying the tree,competing with mika,trying to impress magnus,doing errands for lyra,or simply gawking over Garrett. Her interaction with Angelo was by default, for he was always thier when she was in need.

She glanced up once again at Caine and tried her attempt to glare at him,his stare was for more impressive and Memoria wasn't very good at trying to be mencing. She instead decide to make silly faces and mock Caine in hopes of getting a reaction.

Garrett listened to Angelo's speech, his eyes behind the helmet studied the fire, soon after Memoria and Lyra spoke up, at the same time Caine had arrived. Garrett turned his head slightly just enough to see Caine on the branch. Yang was so far the only one missing. Garrett turned his attention back to the bonfire. He was conflicted, the people are hunting them, trying to kill his friends and himself and yet.. The dead shows fear, the spirit that leaves the body it's not cursing it's not full of wrath.. It's people that are desperate, it's few and far that may have wanted to kill them.. Rich and corrupt officials, leaders of mercenary groups or the military, him and his friends at times doing their duty, their job? But the simple farmer would be glad for their to help.

Garrett looked around studying his friends and comrades.

Angelo, the unofficial leader, he was according to Garrett at least the one who gathered them, in different ways, Garrett's gaze shifted to Magnus, Magnus was to Garrett a close friend, they both studied enchantments, although in different aspects. Garrett shrugged, if there were somebody that would be a good drinking buddy, he would probably seek out Magnus first. Garrett looked up at Caine, he was an interesting person, Although Garrett minded himself, he could see the birds, the dead spirits and souls were nothing new to Garrett, although he never questioned Caine about them, it was not Garrett's duty to ask. Caine was still interesting person, although something was odd about him, but Garrett trusted Caine it was a weird trust but it was there.

Garrett looked to Mika, a wildcard, curious, stealthy but full of fighting spirit, unlike everyone else, Garrett didn't really know what to think about the young boy, Mika was still a puzzle to Garret, then again Mika was still a friend to Garrett, a fun random and confusing friend.

Garrett stepped foward, his mind wandered to Lyra. Lyra was interesting, magic was always a interesting subject to Garrett and Lyra and Yang were possibly the best magic users in the group, but what made Lyra much more interesting to Garrett was her knowledge, stories, myths, legends, history of ancient places and people, during Garrett's stay at the wise old man, who had taught Garrett about his 'powers', the old man had too told many stories, fables an tales. Finally he looked at Memoria, Garrett was puzzled by the child-like personality, but Garrett treated her nearly like a little sister, he knew that she knew about his past, she had asked him beforehand, Garrett cracked a smile, as he noticed the drawings on the ground, maybe it was what made him like Memoria so much, she was child-like, not really seeing how cruel the world truly was.

"The people.. They will probably still hunt us, they will probably still try and kill us, to them we are still monsters, different, outcasts." Garrett's deep voice bellowed from behind the helmet. "We are but dirt to them, the question is will be make a difference? For us to step up again and defend those that seek our heads?" He went quiet for a moment, he unsheathed his sword and planted it infront of himself. "Yes, I believe so, the dead does not seek vengeance, those that hunt us are either those with evil in their heart, seeking money and power, or they are desperate, they've tried every or nearly every other choice and finally they accept it's do or die for them." Garrett studied the flames again. "It's like the hungry wolf, it's choices are few after weeks of hunting, it comes closer to farms and villages, it'll go as far as to sacrifice itself for it's pack to feed." Garrett paused a bit, his eyes still studying the fire. "But I will, I will defend the people, even if.. I am 'caged', I will stand my ground and defend the people, at the cost of my life if it were to end that way. I doesn't matter if they'll accept it, what matters mostly to me is keeping you, my friends safe, that is a promise that I will keep."

Garrett thought for a moment. "I have no say on whether we should move or not, if we move I will have no trouble carrying what few things we have with us." He pulled his sword out of the ground and sheathed it again. "But I trust Lyra knows what is best, if we are to move then I support that idea."

Magnus shot a quick glance at Memoria as reaction to her statement. It wasn't a glance of intimidation, far from it actually. There was instead a hint of amusement in his eye although it was short lived, quickly being replaced by his usual blank expression. He had grown used to her occasional teasing over time. It would be a long shot to say he actually enjoyed such things. His sense of humor was different to say the least and he never considered himself the grumpy type. However, he didn't quite mind about it either. He would've allowed himself to smile, but that would've felt to alien to him.

With his arms crossed and his eyes fixated on some far off point in the distance, Magnus listened to Angelo's speech word by word. It always puzzled him on why the others fought, whether it be to protect or some other reason. Focused on Memoria's thoughts, he almost was unaware of Caine. Almost but not quite. Lyra's following speech seemed to be on the same page of both Angelo and Memoria. Like typical heroes who do what is right. There was nothing wrong with it in the least, however, their right and his right were two separate things. It was possibly this reason why he never considered himself to be a true fit for the group. For a moment, he locked eyes with Garrett...or so he assumed. It was always tough to tell with the helmet the man constantly wore. The words he spoke though showed that he was with the majority of the group on the matter. How interesting.

It was moments like these in which he both disagreed with them yet envied them all at the same time. He never planned on speaking. Not that much anyway. Using words to win were beyond him for the most part. It was now or never however. After a quick clear of his throat Magnus began to speak in his surprisingly deep bass voice. "I hate to be the minority on the opinion, but I say we stay. Leaving is cowardice. Each and every one of us is a one person army. Together we're borderline invincible. We do we we have always done, we fight." He paused for a moment, using the time to glance over everyone. "As for the greater oncoming threat, I say let the people suffer. It's the price they have to pay for their ignorant betrayal. Who's to say if we save them again they don't betray us once more?" He let the question linger in the air before leaning back and pulling his hat over his eyes.

Garrett nodded at Magnus's statement. "And I am going to agree with Magnus.." Garrett looked towards Magnus. "We should not leave out the chance that if we were to fight these creatures to protect these people, look at the possibly outcomes." Garrett moved some of his clothes away, revealing the slowly healing gut wound. "We are all still human, we may be able to do magic, fight as a one man army each, but we are not immortal, some of us may be quick, others strong and some can use magic to survive and 'heal'. But as I was saying, we are still human, if these monsters were to heavily injury some or all of us, even after we have killed it, what would stop them from marching out with an army and finish us? In some way if they view us as equal to the creatures that will arrive, not as heroes or defenders, but beasts fighting other beasts."

Garrett pondered for a while before continuing. "There are far too many possibilities, to truly make a choice. The prophecy was when the sky turns black and the horn of the end is blown twelve creatures will fall from the sky one after another. This gives us options. The prophecy did not foretell whether these creatures would fall directly in or besides the Citadel, while we do not need to stand and protect the people, if we are.. Or I am at least going to guess that these creatures are in one way simple minded in having a goal, the possibly of destroying the citadel, it is just a guess but viable..

While we may come to agreement or disagreement on going over and try and defend the citadel, which if my assumptions are correct, that they'll kill us or try to once we've been tired out and wounded by one of these creatures.
"

Garrett looked back at the fire and waited for what he had said to sink in. "While I willing in defending the citadel.. It will all be for naught if we are killed right after protecting the city, against just the first creature, and now we should think about these creatures, the prophecy also foretold that these creatures had the strength to kill millions, again predictions are that these are without doubt.. Big, with the goal, as I am guessing, to destroy the Citadel these monsters would stop at nothing to get there, if they were to fall far away from the Citadel, if we are to turn our backs, these creatures would ravage through the land, and by the time they would come for us, what will we have left? A broken land where we might be the only ones alive?"

Garrett shrugged with his shoulders. "While I will not deny it, Magnus. There are many people who should be brought to justice, but not all of them, the farmers, woodcutters.. The peasantry, do they truly have a choice? Those that we should face are those with power, and the hunger for more. But I do not believe we should let those that are under repression, die for a cause they might truly not be supporting."

Mika took a seat by Memoria and sent the others a smile as they appeared one by one. His attention was diverted when Angelo began speaking. Silently he listened to his speech word by word. He was right the attacks were getting more aggressive and frequent. It was getting to the point that they would either have to leave or do something about it. However he didn't know how he felt about fighting the creatures coming and protecting the people that threw them out after they risked their lives protecting them.

However he stayed silent listening to the others give their opinion. As he listened he also observed taking in their expressions when they spoke and the small quirks they all unknowingly or knowingly had. They were his comrades, his friends, and most importantly they were his family. That was something he hasn't had before and probably wouldn't have again.

Yet, could he truly on some scale forgive the ones that betrayed them and protect them once again even with his family by his side? He became a hero because he had grown up in a living hell and at the time felt like he needed to do something about it as no one ever did before. He accomplished that by protecting the ones like him, the ones with no homes or family that cared for him, yet in the end they wouldn't do the same when he needed it unknowingly or not. Now he has a family that cares about him and a home. Now he wasn't like them so how could he protect them?

The answer he discovered was simpler then the question. He wouldn't protect them he would protect his family. Lifting his gaze from the fire as Garret finished speaking he waited until he met everyone's eyes to speak. His speech wasnt long and compassionate but short and simple. "I don't wantbto protect them but I refuse to let you guys do this by youselves so I'll fight but not for them. For us because if they die so do we and we deserve better."

Memoria throw the stick down in a fit. " the future is inevitable. We must fight let be for the people,each other or our own bloody cause. The creatures will surely come for us! I have seen the past of the people and they do not deserve what is to come....none of us do. What are we to do run away? leave them behind?!

memoria's eyes grow somber. She was confused about how she felt for the situation. In one hand she wished to fight for no one and live her life in peace. On the same acorde she felt it their defined destiny to defend the people.

"pay the price? It what manner are we Gods to decide who is justified to be put through the hell that those beast shall bring! I have seen your past and no one here deserves to live in peace without a worry in thier soul. i have seen thiers and tho some have lived wicked lives none deserve what is to come. I do not wish to see you all die but...but what is a life worth if it has not been lived for others. We have all been given these powers,let it be by gift or curse. Even if you do not want to fight for the people we have to fight for us. That is why I fight. For kitty,grumpy, Cainey cane,all of you. If you can't fight for them ,can you not fight for us?

She let the thought linger,her voice shaking with emotion. memoria couldn't see the people the way Magnus could. As for as she remembers she has never been wronged by anyone. She finds a way to justify everyones actions, she saw everything as innocent. Her childish way of thinking could lead her to being taken advantage of. The truth to her child like manner was a decision memoria made along time ago. To be a hero she has to see the world as a place worth her life. She must see be willing to protect everyone,seeing the good in everything. realizing her powers could be used to help people,even before she became a hero, Memoria made the mature decision to never grow up.

The fire would swirl higher into the air, and some of it separated from the rest mid-air, the floating flame dancing into the gentle and perfect feminine hand of Yang, who had managed to appear a few feet away from the others. She simply looked at them all, and then above at seemingly nothing, the fire's light making her beautiful face gleam even more.

A smirk appeared on her face.

"I do not care about the people anymore, but I wont deny protection of any of you. Those people gave me nothing, and they deserve nothing back from me, but my opinion is not yours.", Yang would reply, eyeing Angelo as her eyes sharpened and her smile faded.

She then sighed, and returned to normal, shrugging and spreading her arms as the fire disappeared in a sudden flash. "But who am I to decide? Just a lost girl with amnesia.", she would say with an even brighter smile. Yang then looked down at them all, her hand slightly caressing the hilt of Shadow, her katana. Shadow's blade was seemingly covered with fresh blood, which signified that Yang was encountered, or perhaps she was the one who attacked first.

Since their exile, Yang lost most of her bright emotional charm, and her innocent personality was recently clouded by a rather intimidating, calculating, and dark one. It was probably because of the incident one month prior, when she was forced to cut down a mob of angry civilians because she was cornered.

Either way, Yang wasn't herself lately, and you could never tell if she had always been watching, or had just approached the fire sometimes. She was usually late, and usually said the least.

From under the brim of his hat Magnus gazed at the flickering embers nearest to his feet. He silently pursed his lips, the only reaction he felt like showing to Garrett's words. It was much more than most would be able to get out of him. Memoria's quick speech had an entirely different effect on him however. He slowly began to clench his jaw as his entire being became rigid. Had he have any less self control he would've called her naive right then and there. Instead he continued to focus on the embers near his feet with an intense gaze as Yang appeared. He didn't need to look up to know it was her, her voice was more than enough to decipher the person. Magnus was never a judge of character, however for Yang to have different ideals but still follow on the path manged to irritate him a tad bit.

He waited until he was sure Yang was finished before responding to Memoria's earlier statement. "Everyone has a price to pay. Fall down and you get a scrape on your knee. Fool around with a blade and you get cut. Play with fire and you get burned." As if punctuating his last statement, Magnus stamped out the embers with his boot. His gaze, now intense and focused, flickered back to Memoria for a split second. "To correct your last statement, I've never fought for them and the I doubt I ever will, even unto the end of time." He stated with a matter of fact tone. The truth of the matter, he only fought for his own personal version of justice. It was similar to an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth ordeal. Now that his mind was on it, if it weren't for him knowing the coming cataclysm he would've went to Citadel himself and delivered the price for betrayal.

Caine continued to listen to the group. Each person had their own points that he found were good or bad. A soft whisper in his ear told him to turn his attention Memoria. When he did there was a spark of annoyance. She was looking at him with the most pathetic attempt of a glare that soon dissolved to idiotic faces. Was she trying to make him laugh? Trying to be comical? To some perhaps she would bring up a chuckle however her efforts were fruitless when it came to Caine. Instead of a smile that she might have expected, she gained a highly irritated glare. 'Cainey Cane?' Was that some sort of joke? His eyes flickered towards Hato as the little bird seemed to find the girl amusing. 'Stupid.' He scoffed silently.

As Mika finished his brief voice of opinion Caine decided to speak up. "What I hear from this is a discussion depending on if these people who attack up are innocent or not. If they truly deserve to be saved. I've heard your points from saying it is why you became a so called Hero to that they deserve what they get for what they have done to us." His bright blue eyes coldly looked at the group. "For me....I personally don't care for your opinions. Innocent? Kindness and compassion? Oh yes, there are people out there who certainly are 'good'. Who give, who care for, who PROTECT. Those people are the ones who either fall or are the easiest to twist their little minds."

Cine jumped down from the tree and leaned against its trunk. "Humans are truly the most pathetic things in the world. They say they want peace but act in violence. The want rights but take those rights from others. They want protection and end up turning on those who grant it. They say they want the world to be pure but they are the ones defiling it. I know this for I am also human despite my little abilities, the same goes to all og you. Even the purest of children will grow up to do some terrible. The truth is that no matter what we do this cycle will repeat over and over and over again. We protect and we are loved then we are hated and shunned. We are mere tools for their use. Something that holds no importance till they need it only to throw it away once more. "

He looked at Memoria. "I fight for myself, mainly. The only reason why I stick with you guys is because on some form I care for you idiots. Quite a setback and I'd rather not to be honest but I cant help to. For that I chose to help keep you guys safe as you did with I. At once I did have the desire to defend those in need but that is long gone." His eyes narrowed as they glanced off to the side. "It angers me to say but....I have no choice but to stand with you guys. Only to make sure you idiots don't go killing yourselves. Do not get angry if I do not defend those who are not us. I will simply only help you. Trust me . There is nothing more that I would enjoy than seeing the people suffer." He crossed his arms then closed his eyes.

memoria pouted her cheeks at Caine's glare. she turned back to Mangus giving him a apologetic look. She could tell he wasn't all for her opinion on the people. Yang's reference to her memory loss made her question why she hadn't come to memoria for help.

"I can't agree with you on this matter magnus, but you have never been wrong before. If you really believe they are not deservent then i can not argue with you." she turned her attention to Caine giving him a smile. "One of these days you must tell me what ills you about me Cainey cane. How do you expect to win over lyra's love and have kids for me to play with if you aren't sweet like your name implies? she was teasing now,she couldn't help herself. Caine dug this hole for himself. the more he shows annoyance for memoria them more she tries to hate him. The more she tries to hate him the more she became infatuated with him. this feelings was always brief going as soon as it came. She saw everyone as the bestest at something. Yang being the coolest,Mangus the smartest,Mika the funnest,Garrett the greatest, Lyra the prettiest and Angelo simply the bestest. When in her moods Caine was ranked above all off them,but for the most part he was the worstest.

Memoria squirmed not liking the formal setting around her. She had her feel of the meetings and talk off hard times to come. She wished to go back to her tree,play with Mika. In truth memoria was simply itching to touch Garrets belongings. tho none were something to play with she couldn't help but see them as toys.

She listened to the rest of the comrades quietly, but shot Magnus a look when he said leaving was an act of cowardice. Her focus shifted to Yang when she arrived, flickering flames illuminatin her features. She remembered a time when Yang was bright and charming, eyes glimmering with the joy of the innocent. Those days were long gone, and she didn't blame Yang. What happened to them was unjustifiable, and she understood why Magnus would think that the people are undeserving of their assistance. After all, betrayal was a terrible, terrible thing. Like Ulrick had once told her, " It only takes a single move to break down a person's trust, but it may take decades to rebuilt the trust they once had. "

She hadn't realized that Caine was right above them until he spoke up, and reprimanded herself silently. ' I should be more aware of my surroundings, if he was a hunter and I was alone, I might have gotten killed already.' She tensed up slightly during his speech, and clenched her jaw. Out of all of them, he was probably the most merciless of all, but she's not saying that it doesn't have its advantages, it just meant that he was a more efficient killer than she was. It wasn't until he admitted to caring about them that she relaxed and gave a smug grin. She didn't know Caine very well, but she knew that that was definitely out of his character. And having him admitting to it like that? She could hardly believe her ears.

She took a moment to look at the group of people she has come to known. She loved Memoria like a little sister, and her innocence is what makes Lyra's heart clench every time she thinks of Memoria getting into harm's way. Then there was Angelo, who she respected as a friend and a leader, she'd never doubt his decisions, and always had faith in what he did. As for Garrett? She turned to look at the helmeted man. He probably looked the most intimidating out of all of them, his height towered over her. But she has talked to him a few times, and she found him an interesting person to have conversations with. He shared her interest in myths and tales of faraway lands, she could never be bored with him (though she does secretly wonder what he looked like under the helmet sometimes). Mika, on the other hand, was unpredictable. She never knows what he'll do next. He just seemed like a huge ball of energy careening around the place. She still hadn't decided what she thought of Magnus, she had by most spoken to him twice, and both times were only out of necessity. And this was the third time.

" I know that it looks like we're running away, but the truth is we need time. Together we're pretty much unstoppable,yes, but we're still humans, and the human body has limit to how much it can take despite our powers. We're not machines that can battle all through day and night. The people have a lot of manpower, if we stay here and fight, we'd be wasting our resources. And by the sound of it, we'd need to save that energy and those resources for when the creatures come down to wreak havoc on land. Like Garrett said, none of us know where they'll appear. It could be right in the Citadel square, or it could start here. If those things start here and decide to take us out along the way, we would need all the resources we have."

Her voice lowered towards the end, and she folded her hands on her lap. There, she said what she wanted to, if anyone was going to chew her out, now was the time. When Memoria teased Caine, Lyra froze. They all knew what happened to the girl Caine loved, and she took a cautious peek at Memoria and Caine, wondering if Memoria was wandering into uncharted territory. Sure, she was just teasing, but it still sounded like a pretty sensitive subject to her.

Angelo sat and listened to what the others had to say. They all had valid points, he understood everyone of them and could see why they thought as they did. He had not meant to but apparently his words swayed some of the others to join him in his foolish, possibly suicidal, mission. They say it is to protect their friends but, would it not make more sense to try and convince them not throw themselves into danger rather than jump in with them. Angelo kept these thoughts to himself though and enjoyed the moment before him. It was rare that his friends would speak so openly and he could see how some of them were starting to really get into the discussion.

He had a guess at how the group would be split before he even called the meeting. He was there when these people decided to band together, so he knew them and had seen how they changed and thought. There was the talkative, upbeat and friendly, the dark quite loners, and the reclusive warriors. Each type had their own way of viewing the current situation. As Angelo listened in he felt the presence of Caine and then Yang. He knew this was a big deal because even they chimed in as well, with Memoria chiming in whenever she wanted. Angelo decided it was time to speak up now that everyone had gotten their words in and try to defuse a bad situation before it happens.

Angelo took one last sip of his coffee before speaking. " Memoria," Angelo said flatly with an ice cold glare " We must watch what we say, lives can be lost from a misuse of words." Angelo's eyes changed and became firm and resolute as he changed his focus from Memoria back to addressing the group. "Let me say this. I am not a hero, I never was. I am a killer and I will die as a killer. They called me a hero, because I killed their enemy when they couldn't. What does it matter if they take the title back. I wont change, there is a foe in my way and I will kill it. I can't protect everyone, that's a fools dream, but I'll be damned before someone threatens me and I sit still."

" Regardless I did not call this meeting to try to persuade you into action. I just wanted you to think about your future, you don't have to follow me as I run into danger for people who don't deserve saving.
" In the middle of Angelo talking they sky became pitch black in large sections starting from the horizon, like candles in a line getting blown out one by one, till the sky was fully dark. " Well looks like it's decision time," Angelo said as he stood up and downed the last of his coffee " Make sure you make a choice you can die with." Angelo then dropped his cup and walked off into the forest and as he crossed into the tree line a loud horn rang out and in the far distance a large shadowy figure dropped from the sky in a single beam of light.

Angelo looked to the sky. "End the world," Angelo said to himself " Over my dead body." Maelstrom ran up next to him to Angelo and Angelo hopped on. "Well my friend," Angelo said " Ready to bite off more than we a chew." Maelstrom reared up and stomped his hooves as he came down, neighing as he did so. "Good to know your a dumb as I am," Angelo said with a smile " Lets go die."

Garrett shook his head, we are no killers, Angelo, we may not be called heroes, but we were not only tools. Garrett looked up as the sky darkened

"Well.." Garrett looked back to his friends. "Apocalypse is coming. I've already made my choice, After all what do I have to look back at?" He cracked a smile under his helmet. "Not that it matters! We should ready ourselves, friends! Can't leave whatever is coming, waiting for too long."

Garrett looked over to where Angelo was going. "Wait up Angelo, can't let you go make peace with the gods without company."

Garrett followed after Angelo to the tree line, staring at the horse that shortly arrived. "Never knew why the animal followed you around. Heh, not that It'll matter much? After all you think we'll die." Garrett held a clenched fist to his chest. "Trust me, Angelo.. The only time we should die is when the last of these monsters are dead, there is no time to be lying in the ground before that, you have my word. Well, I best be moving, you'll be there in no time with that horse of yours."

He took a deep breath. "You know, sometimes I think my father was visionary.." Not waiting for a comment on the last part, Garrett sprinted through the forest, at his pace, it wasn't the quickest, he was much better at open plains or when he was charging, but his unnatural constitution did allow him to sprint for long durations. Garrett reached a small hill. He slowly unsheathed his sword. "Fera, krokak, riem omd daosr.. Avodam." He uttered slowly, each word made a rune on the blade glow. "Avodam, Aetherius su vor va krorr." As the blade was fully unsheathed the blade was engulfed in fire. Garrett looked back, waiting for the rest to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back