CharmyPie (gone~)

TAKEN QUEEN
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(has green eyes, not blue)

Name: Paige Adolf

Nickname: Paige

Alias: Little Red

Name Origin: Adolf — "Adalwolf"(Ancient Germanic) Adal = Noble ; wulf = wolf. "Noble Wolf"

Name Pronunciation: the english word "page" 

Apparent Age: 18

Actual Age: 22

Race: (German Swedish or Danish) Unknown. 

Story:

"You know how it goes… Little Red Riding Hood, going to grandma's house with a basket of goodies. She was tempted by the wolf and went astray to pick flowers for grandma… yatta yatta yatta." Paige grit her teeth as she closed her eyes. She took a couple of deep breaths before opening them again. They looked so lost, confused, angry, full of despair. Her fair skin and red lips emphasized her emerald green eyes. You stared at them, mesmerized by their beauty. Her eyes flickered to you. Cold and full of wrath. "No. That's not what happened. The stories you've heard, whatever they were, they're filthy lies. Only I can tell you the truth." 

"Long ago in a village surrounded by mountains and rivers, there was a girl named Paige Adolf. She didn't have any parents… she didn't have any friends. She arrived in the village in a basket with a red cloak when she was just a babe. The church took her in, they took care of her, fed her, loved her, despite not knowing where she came from. She grew particularly close to one nun… who will not be named. 

"Now outside the village, in the forest of the mountain, lived alone : A witch. They said it was the witch who brought terror, the witch who gave them bad harvest, the witch who controls the wolf. They despised her, but they feared her power. They did not dare take her down, in fear of death itself. There was only one rule in the village… and that was never go up the mountain. This was the one rule everyone obeyed. 

"Almost… everyone. The girl of only 18 was wearing her blood red cloak that day. She went up the mountain out of curiosity. Everyday, she'd go to it, then back… but going farther and farther as time passed. One day, she went again, wearing her blood red cloak, to be greeted by a wolf as white as snow. She was terrified, of course, she feared her death was in front of her. But she was wrong. 

"The wolf did not harm her. If anything, the wolf… played with her. She pet it, and it pounced happily from side to side. Her laughter was heard throughout the forest of the mountains. After that, she met with the wolf for days! Until she was lead to a lone house in the forest… where the witch— no… where her grandmother, lived. 

"It was she who made the cloak. It was she who gave Paige to the village, hoping for her, a normal life. And they loved each other. Everyday, Paige would go to her grandmother's house to talk, eat, study, anything at all. 

"But one day… she was followed. And the nameless nun killed her grandmother." Paige was crying at this point. Her vision was blurred and she let her tears roll down her face and drop to the ground. "My grandmother…" she trailed off. 

"And I killed her." She wiped her tears off of her face. "I killed her for killing my grandmother."

Character: Little Red Riding Hood

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde

Weight: 64kg

Height: 5"8

Clothing Style:

image.jpeg

((The Original))

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

((You get the picture, she always has a red cloak on))

Distinguishing Marks:

- A small scar at the side of her left eye. 

Persona:

Paige is curious and adventurous. She doesn't believe in rules and sees them as limitations. If she deems something interesting, or if she finds something that she wants, she'd do anything to accomplish her goal, even at the expense of her own safety. She's kind and respectful, but she doesn't trust easily anymore. 

+ Red

+ Wolves

+ Quiet

+ Trees

+ Walking

+ The cold

+ Flowers

+ Clouds

+ Friendly People

Dislikes:

- Crowded Places

- Too much Noise