• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Little paladins: The heroes (character sheet)

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
Required fields:
Name
Age (Remember, children)
Alignment
Strengths (Gives action advantages)
Weaknesses (Disadvantages)
Pick 1 or two to be weak to, and pick the same amount to be strong with
Strength, Intelligence, light, vision, dexterity, vitality, chaos, communication
Str: Heavy lifting and blunt damage boost
Int: Magic damage boost and science proficiency
Lgt: Holy damage boost, resist to dark and chaos.
Vis: Perception advantages and higher crit damage
Dex: Acrobatics and stealth advantage and sharp damage boost
Vit: Ailment resist and Fearless
Chs: Elemental damage boost and resist
Com: Advantages in General charisma. More likely for NPCS to follow commands
Disadvantages do the opposite
Class outline
Class name: (Reaper, paladin, thief, etc)
HP (600-1500 and Speed (25-40. Speed determines attack order, turns are based per side. If even, agree on order or d20 to determine)
Weapon (Magic bandaging around arms, blessed hammer, sniper rifle)
Passive (Cannot behave like an extra move, meaning it cannot be manually activated without doing other actions
Attack (Spammable, can be otherwise with confirmation with me)
Ability 1 (Unique with quick to long cooldowns)
Ability 2
Super (Able to use once meter is full, can be a passive super)

Contact me if you want something unique, like going beyond a set limit on any aspect. I'll see if what you have is balanced and functional.
Defense Up/Down: Adds or Subtracts damage received.
Attack Up/Down: Adds or Subtracts damage dealt
Stun: Prevents movement and attack for a set amount of turns (Min 1, max 3)
Slow: Reduce speed by set amount (Max 10 speed, max 5 turns)
Haste: Boost speed by set amount (Max 10, max 3 turns)
Pin: Stun, but enemy is attached to your weapon until the target gets damaged, then they are launched and stunned for 1 turn. Unless it automatically hits again, pinning moves do not cost your turn
Freeze: Locked in place, 25 armor on target (Min1 max3)
Stop: Freeze, but damage received gets delayed until the end, and adds to the meter of the inflicter (Max 1)
Bind: Prevents use of moves with 20 potential damage or more (Min 1, max 5)
Disable: Prevents use of Super and Abilities. (Min 1, max 5)
Poison: 40 damage per turn, lasts forever until healed, can stack without a limit
Burn: 100 damage per turn for 3 turns
Shock: 50 damage for 1 turn, next attack will fail
Bleed: 10 damage per turn for 5 turns. Damage received adds to next tick at the end of target's turn
Guarded: Target cannot die, minimum health is 10 hp.
Death mark: Target receives double damage, attacker is healed for 50% of attack damage
Injure: Prevents healing
Wish to make a custom effect? Talk to me about it, i'll check if it can work

Last edited:
OK, so if I'm reading this right, we need to fill out 'both' the class outline 'and' the required fields above it?

If the whole 'class' thing needs to be for 'all' others who want to go down this class, do tell me. I'm not too sure about that part...

After that, I will get to work on this thing. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just want to be 100% sure.

Okay! Thank you for the responses. I will see what I can whip up for this (apologies in advance, this is my first dice game - ever).

Took a bit of thought, as usual, but here you go. Here's what I'm rolling in with. My golden hairball!

Name: Bowe Magnolia
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Strengths: Str, Dex
Weaknesses: Vit, Int

Class name: Assassin
HP: 970
Speed: 38
Appearance: Assassin characters typically keep themselves covered in dark colours, especially from head to toe. Hoods, cloaks, gloves, and boots - particular with some sort of means to aid in sneak attacks or stealth. These characters use their high speed and dexterity stats to get the job done in an instant - swiftly, silently, and get away without too much attention. As for way of weapons, the assassins are most commonly going to use some form of short blade - like daggers for instance.
Weapon: Chainsaw Blade (Bowe's weapon - take a sword, and change the usual blade into a chainsaw blade instead).
Passive: If this character takes no damage during a turn while in battle, attack twice next turn.
Attack: Sleuth Slice - Base 15 damage. A close range and quick attack. After dealing damage, d20. If the result is 15 or higher, inflict Bleed (3) to the target of the attack.
Ability 1: Secret Bodyguard - Guard an ally for this turn. If they are attacked, take the damage for them (once per turn only) and Bind the attacker for 1 turn. 2 turns cooldown.
Ability 2: Midnight Blade Storm - Base 20 damage. Target an enemy and roll for Dex (d20). Add your roll and Dex to the damage dealt after rolling and Death Mark the attack target for 2 turns. 3 turns cooldown.
Super: Blackout - Passive. For 3 turns after the meter is filled, give Haste 7 to yourself and your allies and Disable 3 to your enemies. Effects automatically expire after 3 turns (so when the time limit is up, Haste and Disable effects given by this just cease to exist).

I tried to put an emphasis on the class I chose, more than my character. I just hope this is all legal... ^.^

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine. Could i get base damage numbers? Especially on the Attack and Blade storm Also keep the hp in multiples of 10

Reduce attack by 15 points and the blade storm by 30. All effects can stack, no matter what. Even bleed. Any class with bleed would be weak without it.
Also, would you be fine changing the 2nd ability to automatically death mark anyways?

1. Done.
2. Also done.
3. Oh shucks. OK.
4. No problem!

Making the changes now.

Made the changes.
>Bleed 3 on basic attack
>The weakening stuff
>Second ability altered as asked

Anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back