• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Little Drabble About the After Life

macathan

grrr
<p>

Otherworldly Beings and Death Itself "So... How'd you become death?" "I was always death, there was no 'becoming'." "Oh, really? But that's so BORING!" Jin pouted, twirling in her seat hyper-actively. "Well, not everything is interesting." Said the man claiming to be death, in front of her. "Ugh, fine. So how did I die? I don't remember anything..." The girl seemed to easily stray off topic... Oh, boy.. "You were set on fire by a maniac, who also killed the rest of your family." The girl stopped twirling and was now facing the blond in the room. "Really? Mister Death?" She asked, twirling a lock of hair in curiosity. Her eyes wide from anticipation of hearing about her misfortune. "No, you were ran over by a truck while walking to a close by grocery store." Jin seemed to be put off by this information. "Oh, but that's such a sad and oh-so-normal way to die!" The man let out a sigh and looked at the girl, brow twitching the slightest bit. "You, know, I think I never had brats like you in this office." He said, resigned. Of course, that wasn't true in the slightest, he had brats like those and some many times worse, but he wan't about to tell her that. That was for sure. Jin glared around the white, well lit room, taking a kick off the ground to spin in the swivel chair again. "Hey, Mister Dea-" "Call me John, that was the name hey picked out for me." "Okay, John... How come I don't remember anything? Isn't it kinda' strange?" The girl looked perplexed. "Ah, yes, onto that, there is only one true reason you are clueless," He said, turning his head to face the girl. "You see," He started talking, "There are certain creatures from another world... and they steal human memories for sustenance, the worst problem is with the dead, they feed of all of it, and our agencies can hardly stop otherworldly creatures. The people there are hardly competent, anyway." Jin looked to be in amazement, her eyes twinkling. Otherworldly beings? Special agencies? This sounded awesome! [A/N] Just a by-product of boredom. A little drabble that came off a sleep deprived mind~

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back