• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ?☕Little Cafe☕? [[Open!]]

LieLee

Gotta start somewhere, huh?
?☕Little Cafe☕?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Muse A owns a small but cosy and warm cafe. The cafe has a variety of things, different pastries and foods, all types of coffee. Muse A never really got a large amount of customers but usually gets a handful of them, some are regulars and some aren't, some come and go or stay for a long amount of time. Muse A's cafe has always been a calm and peaceful to eat at or to just hang with a couple of friends. But there's always been a certain regular customer their cafe. That regular is Muse B, Muse B comes in every single day. But Muse B has a habit of getting really flirty with Muse A, they come in every day and crack jokes or plain out throw pick-up lines at Muse A, sometimes they'll spend a whole day in the cafe. Sometime both of them will even bump into each outside of the cafe.
Unknown to Muse A, Muse B is the oldest child of the biggest and most well-known mafia group. The mafia group is known as Bullet-Proof, they're ruthless and their name is to be feared by many, old or young. It's very well known that the group's boss has three children but none of the public know who they actually are.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

○1on1○
●DM me please●

?☕RULES?☕
•NO hate.
•Gay/Straight/Lesbian is allowed.
•Swearing is allowed.
•Rudeness really isn't needed.
•Real life and anime pictures are allowed.
•No sexual content.
•Semi-Lit.
•NO one-liners.
•NO * * or - -. Only " " or ' '.
•Questions? Ask me!
•Short and long bios are allowed.
?☕RULES?☕

[[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY GEEKING ACCOUNT!!]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back