• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Literally's Art/Coloring <3

literally

that shitty bts fangirl
So, it's me literal. I want to make this clear, I'm not a professional in art and some of the art I just colored. I am not trying to copyright anyone. Anyways materials used are copics, touch five markers, multi-liners, color pencils, and a simple #2 pencil. 

PS, I know I'm not a good photographer ? Also, some aren't finished (:

Constructive Feedback would be great -3-

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the 1st and 2nd and 3rd drawings. (I cant draw for shit). But I think the 'proportions' on the last one are not correct.

(Characters are so well done in the 2nd and 3rd).

I refused to draw because I had a fear of losing my vision.

I started drawing 2 weeks ago and I can't draw for shit. I'll post some of my shit work up. (Give me heart breaking, soul shaking criticism).

S-Senpai! Hewwo! ^o^

-almost faints- 

actually ur older than me, so u would be my senpai... :0

87c3be5a99d34e63b3ecb3383cb3263f.png

681fc75985cd4c4d8c9428d4acfa31d3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I refused to draw because I had a fear of losing my vision.

I started drawing 2 weeks ago and I can't draw for shit. I'll post some of my shit work up. (Give me heart breaking, soul shaking criticism).

My criticism is sh** for days, but okay I'll do it.

PS, don't worry about it :)  

I've been entering contests in art for quite a while and I won a DWP contest, city wide, so don't even start to compare. Comparisons don't help improvement at all.

@Asperix0

holy crap did you call me senpai 

i am so not worthy of that title

but your art is so cute ohmygosh

So, it's me literal. I want to make this clear, I'm not a professional in art and some of the art I just colored. I am not trying to copyright anyone. Anyways materials used are copics, touch five markers, multi-liners, color pencils, and a simple #2 pencil. 

PS, I know I'm not a good photographer ? Also, some aren't finished (:

Constructive Feedback would be great -3-

Do you want to develop an illustrative style of your own?
If so, I'd suggest trying a traditional life drawing class; learning how to draw people in a realistic fashion will take care of skills like perspective and proportion, and that way you can better develop your own voice, in an artistic sense. You already seem to know your way around a pencil, so the most important thing to do is to keep drawing :D

It's hard not to compare yourself to others lol.

Oh hon, you have to try not to, especially if you're starting out; I've seen too many people get put off by comparing themselves to people who have been drawing for longer. Just keep making art and you'll improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back