Literally Anyone Roleplay with me right now

MaDezNutz

Hi, I'm Maddi, you're average 15 year old from a tiny ass town in NZ. Literally anyone RP with me heh. I can do MxF, and FxF. I like modern, Victorian, medieval eras. I can do futuristic, as long as its related to Star Wars. I'm down for Long Term RPs, and you don't have to be literate, just write what you can.

Please just message me if you have any ideas, Peace out.

Hi, I'm Maddi, you're average 15 year old from a tiny ass town in NZ. Literally anyone RP with me heh. I can do MxF, and FxF. I like modern, Victorian, medieval eras. I can do futuristic, as long as its related to Star Wars. I'm down for Long Term RPs, and you don't have to be literate, just write what you can.

Please just message me if you have any ideas, Peace out.
Welcome Maddi, glad to have you here at RPNation! I’m a new user too, but the community has been welcoming and I’ve found a lot of variety so far. I’m sure you’ll find plenty to meet your interests!
I came to RPNation with a couple of roleplays in mind, Star Wars being one of them. I’m only wanting to do 1x1 at the moment, but if you’d be up for something like that, let me know. :)

Welcome Maddi, glad to have you here at RPNation! I’m a new user too, but the community has been welcoming and I’ve found a lot of variety so far. I’m sure you’ll find plenty to meet your interests!
I came to RPNation with a couple of roleplays in mind, Star Wars being one of them. I’m only wanting to do 1x1 at the moment, but if you’d be up for something like that, let me know. :)
Thanks! And that StarWars RP Sounds fun! Message me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back