• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lit/Advanced Pokemon RP

KingsRock

giphy.gif

Hey there! I'm not one for theatrics and extra stuff when it comes to adverts or requests so I'm going to try to keep this as simple as possible!
I am looking for a female partner to create our own little universe within the Pokemon fandom. Okay, that sounds a bit too extreme... I'm just looking for an RP partner that fits my writing style and share an interest in creating a Pokemon RP filled with action, adventure, romance, twists, turns and the like.

That being said, I'm not looking to make this entire roleplay "kiddie" or anything. If you are familiar with the Pokemon Adventures manga, I'm hoping do something along those lines where the roleplay is a bit maturer than the actual television show (there are high stakes, life and death situations, etc.). Sure, some humor thrown in is great for any RP, but I want the danger that our characters face to be serious in addition to an overall more mature take on the Pokemon world that we all know and love.

Here's a brief synopsis of the plot:
  • Ace Trainers: With the sudden uptick in crime syndicates across the world, more and more Trainers are being placed in life threatening situations. Inspired by the heroes of the past, Trainers have obviously stepped up the challenge when the Pokemon League has failed to do anything about threats such as Team Rocket, Magma and Aqua, Galactic, etc. Well, several years ago the Pokemon League finally decided to construct an organization that would better equip young people to deal with the dangers of being a Pokemon Trainer. Early on, to the public, these Trainers were known as "Cool Trainers" due to the stylish jackets that they received and how they carried themselves in battle. Officially, however, they adopted the moniker of "Ace Trainers" a nod to the developing mastery of each individual Trainer and the potentiality that he or she has in being a renowned Pokemon Master. With the global threat of crime syndicates and treacherous Pokemon on rampages, a new group of Ace Trainers is challenged with several quests to ensure the safety of the world while continue to progress as Trainers.
  • Here are some themes I'm hoping gets accomplished in this RP:
    • Action/Adventure: Journeying is central to most Pokemon RPs. Along the way, there are going to be battles, traversing difficult terrains, locating specific items or people... any and everything!
    • Romance: Who doesn't like a good, budding romance? Nothing too fast but not terribly slow. Maybe even a love triangle to make feelings complicated?
    • Violence: Look, our characters and their Pokemon will be placed in life threatening situations! People will get hurt (maybe some side characters die?).
    • Side Characters: Rivals, friends, professors, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, etc.
    • Villains: Ultimately the "big bad" of the RP that our characters will have to overcome. Some will be as clear as day while others could come from out of no where.
If you are interested in anything or have any questions, feel free to comment here or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

N%2Bis%2Bprecious.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back