• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom - lis | pricefield

so, i am pretty new to this fandom and this website, but i am dying for a max x chloe rp. i would prefer to take on the role of max, but that is up for discussion.

i have currently played up to episode three. i just bought the entirety of the game and i am planning on binging it tonight. we can plot and stuff in messages. i don’t care if we go exactly by the game, but i would rather not do a full on au. ( i am more of a stickler if sticking to the game, but making any little changes we need. )

i only do descriptive rps! at least a paragraph per character. i am also big on not making things completely about romance. i love drama and angst. ( although i love the romance too)

we don’t have to do smut ( if we are going to we will have to rp somewhere other than this site) i don’t mind including it because i feel it makes things realistic, but it’s what you are comfortable with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back