• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ - ๐—ข๐—ข๐—–

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

text-1683528952057.png

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ‡ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Just a place for us to hangout!

so, questions. Do we start already receiving the power up or do we start as the lower rank? Also how long has it been since the dungeon start appearing?

Slowly adding to CS as i have time, hopefully power works for the E class version at least

Would it be better to make guilds have varying ranks or just on rank? Also, would it be possible to have a list of number rankings for reapers, based on power, skill, and dungeons cleared?

Finished CS for now, left out mention of guilds etc since not 100% sure on how that all works, but if she was involved due to low rank she might have been used as a informant/messenger or something for some less reputable one.

Ill start working on a post

Can I make a character that has already gotten stronger? I have a reeeeally good idea for a unique ability

According to lore powers canโ€™t get better without Axelโ€™s help. Physical attributes can get better but not better than a higher rank.

Ah, well that might be possible, but in the main thread Axel, the creatorโ€™s character, is looking for d ranks and lower. Pretty much basic people and outcasts.

So what does going from E to D feel like IC and at what rank does powers start turning into S rank version?

So what does going from E to D feel like IC and at what rank does powers start turning into S rank version?
E to D is quite substantial. I guess a rank increase for any rank is substantial. We'll go by the 10 to beat rule. 10 E ranks to beat a D rank, 10 D ranks to beat a C rank and so on. We'll see our abilities really start to grow around B rank. Per each rank our strength, speed, intelligence, senses, all of that will noticeable increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back