Biological Age

Appears To Be Age

Female

Species

Demon

Power

Aerokinesis (Air Elemental)

Secondary Abilities

- Air Mimicry: transform into a cloud of fog/mist.

- Lung Adaptation: breathe anywhere and in anything.

- Combustion: combine volatile molecules in the air to create combustion via friction.

Personality

A demon who was still in their early developing adolescent years and a child at heart however some of the strange things she may say at times often presents her to think much older than how she usually acts. Being somewhat peculiar, Lulu was was always on the soft spoken and shy side of demonic personal, seeming to be more an 'angel' child than would a demon. But of corse that would never work and jokes would only be jokes. While shy, Lulu is also very curious and naive, often jumping to opportunities that would promise fun adventures of sorts and rewarding treats, causing her quiet nature to be almost nonexistent. Being shy, she was also rather deceptive at times with her cute coy-like reputation, using it to her advantage to slip past people who thought no more of her than a little harmless girl, often getting away with whatever she did by blaming it on someone else since she was known to be trustworthy and 'unable' to tell a single lie. 

Biography

[WIP]

Stats

Strength: 2

Speed: 16 + 2 = 18

Endurance: 10 + 2 = 12

Agility: 5 + 4 = 9

Luck: 10 + 2 = 12

Intelligence: 9

Cunning: 6

Charisma: 1 + 2 = 3

Intimidation: 1

Additional Abilities

Dancer: beauty, grace, determination [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](+2 to agility, endurance and charisma)[/COLOR]

- Thievery: lock picking, stealth, disguise, deception [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](+2 to agility, speed and luck)[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking her so far! I'm all for demon children who trick others with their seeming innocence. She'll be a challenge for the kinder angels to resist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back