• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Lilah's BBcoding & Graphics Boutique

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
@Nerdyy's Universal Character Sheet Template

Name Here

Requisite
Stuff like names, ages and gender go here.

Appearance
How your character looks.

Biography
Biography here.

Personality
Personality here.

Abilities
'Abilities' can be used for powers, strengths and weaknesses and other such things.

Silhouette-question-mark.jpeg

Code:
[centerblock=80][bg=#0c0c0c][centerblock=60][bg=white]
[center][size=7][font=Monoton]Name Here[/font][/size][/center]

[/bg][/centerblock]

[row][column=span4][border=0px solid #000000][accordion=98% | fleft]
{slide=right | open | [bg=#0c0c0c][font=Monoton][size=7][color=#fafafa]Requisite[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[centerblock=80][font=Raleway]Stuff like names, ages and gender go here.
[/font][/centerblock]{/slide}
{slide=right | closed | [bg=#0c0c0c][font=Monoton][size=7][color=#fafafa]Appearance[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[centerblock=80][font=Raleway]How your character looks.
{slide=right | closed | [bg=#0c0c0c][font=Monoton][size=7][color=#fafafa]Biography[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[centerblock=80][font=Raleway]Biography here.
{slide=right | closed | [bg=#0c0c0c][font=Monoton][size=7][color=#fafafa]Personality[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[centerblock=80][font=Raleway]Personality here.
{slide=right | closed | [bg=#0c0c0c][font=Monoton][size=7][color=#fafafa]Abilities[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[centerblock=80][font=Raleway]'Abilities' can be used for powers, strengths and weaknesses and other such things.
[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span4]

[center][img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://contenthub-static.s3.amazonaws.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Silhouette-question-mark.jpeg&hash=01186c9674483a0b835cc27c461f3775][/center]

[/column][/row]

[/bg][/centerblock]

[/QUOTE]
Like dis!^^

Hey Lilah,mind doing a Mirage one for me? >:3

You can use whatever format you like (Accordion preferred of course) and uhh... Try using the color black?

Chibii said:
Hey Lilah,mind doing a Mirage one for me? >:3
You can use whatever format you like (Accordion preferred of course) and uhh... Try using the color black?
What'd ya mean by that?

The MiraGe one is for everyone...

Lika a uniform of sorts!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
What'd ya mean by that?

Lika a uniform of sorts!

[/QUOTE]
I mean... Help me code a cs for MiraGe...

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
What'd ya mean by that?

Lika a uniform of sorts!

[/QUOTE]
When is the Order CS done?

For MiraGe: Order of Gold Character CS - WIP

ORDER OF GOLD VOICE RECOGNITION: proceed to the database=Bu83hds

Access Granted_

Full Name: {enter full character name here}

Name Pronunciation: {optional}

Nickname: {optional, however, I would like you to write N/A on unavailable things}

Rank: {all order members have one. They align in a chess pattern, pawn, knight, bishop, rook, queen and king, only a few reach king or queen}

Sexual Orientation: {no limits}

Weight: {self explanatory}

Height: {self explanatory}

Eye Color: {self explanatory}

Complexion: {self explanatory}

Locomotion: {self explanatory}

Dialect: {self explanatory}

ENTER CHARACTER NAME HERE_

placeholder.png

[L I K E S]

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

[D I S L I K E S]

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

Abilities
{explain your character's ability in over a paragraph}

Appearance
{explain your character's appearance in over a paragraph}

Biography
{explain your character's biography in over two paragraphs}

Personality
{explain your character's personality in over two paragraphs}

Recording
{write a character-made recording here, like a writing sample of sorts}

? {explain in detail and make it believable}

?

?

[W E A K N E S S E S]

?

?

[F A C T S]

? {in case you have something you want to add}

?

?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Uh. Don't worry!
I'll give everyone the code once all of the information is written!

[/QUOTE]
;-; Please be quick.

Mai baby is waiting, I have a microsoft word document typed up for everything already. ;-;

Lilah Tunth][border=3px solid black] [CENTER][SIZE=36px][FONT=Comfortaa]For MiraGe: Order of Gold Character CS - WIP[/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/border] [border=3px solid black] [CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL]'s Character Sheet Template for //M.i.r.a.Ge
[/CENTER]

[/border]

//M.i.r.a.Ge database pass code: ******_

Access Granted_

Full Name: {enter full character name here}

Name Pronunciation: {optional}

Nickname: {optional, however, I would like you to write N/A on unavailable things}

Rank: {all order members have one. They align in a chess pattern, pawn, knight, bishop, rook, queen and king, only a few reach king or queen}

Sexual Orientation: {no limits}

Weight: {self explanatory}

Height: {self explanatory}

Eye Color: {self explanatory}

Complexion: {self explanatory}

Locomotion: {self explanatory}

Dialect: {self explanatory}

ENTER CHARACTER NAME HERE_

placeholder.png

[L I K E S]

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

[D I S L I K E S]

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

? {self explanatory}

Abilities
{explain your character's ability in over a paragraph}

Appearance
{explain your character's appearance in over a paragraph}

Biography
{explain your character's biography in over two paragraphs}

Personality
{explain your character's personality in over two paragraphs}

Recording
{write a character-made recording here, like a writing sample of sorts}

?

?

[W E A K N E S S E S]

?

?

[F A C T S]

? {in case you have something you want to add}

?

?

Nice. The code? In our nice coding pm thingie?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Nice. The code? In our nice coding pm thingie?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not finished! Just lemme do a few tweaks here and there!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
I'm not finished! Just lemme do a few tweaks here and there!

[/QUOTE]
Alright, sure. But i already find it beautiful to be honest...

*slowly sneaks in, pulling a suitcase full of needs*

-3-....i have arrived i am exactly 1 minute,32 seconds, 592 milliseconds late....

This is...is...Byoutiful...Miss are you open? i see there is a "Open" but thus must make sure...yes indeed -3- before i make thus a request miss

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7267-yonsisac/ said:
@Yonsisac[/URL]
Thou hath summoned me...

So what you need help with?
:D
*Hides ritual tools*

Yes indeed i thus have a request -3- i thus have been using a CS for a very long time and its my baby...MY MAIN! and would love to thus request a complete re-fashion of it!...give it some new hair...lip gloss...nail polish,etc

i shall fill the form and supplies with all needs in a moment miss -3-

{What do you need the coding/graphics for?}

Thus to give a small fashion upgrade for my CS ....to make it fancy and Cyborg sexy

{Any color schemes?}

like the one in the Original CS dark and red

{Important images?}

The ones in the CS

{Fonts that you would like to incorporate?}

i would thus enjoy a more Computer like in appearance like if it where a program using things like the small box at the end when typing...like this?

{Any links that might come in handy?}

well...no but if you seek thus images search "Jetstream Sam" and it will supplier you with needs,for the robot there is no need ^^

{Anything else?}

Can i have a bacon?

WANING THIS IS A OLD SHEET EXPECT BAD GRAMMAR ;-; and maybe bad details

Well were is the chocolate?

• tumblr_mvywzsoHdE1sflgwko1_500.gif

"Look at all theas Beutifull explosions! BRAVO!"

BREED: well...hehehe as you can see im not COMPLEATLY human....I am a Technomancers

GENDER: Do i look like a sexy Woman to you?...yes?...well i dont minde a date hehehe

LOOKS: The cocky Jetstream sam is a tall 6.3 FT tall Techno,at first glance you can immediately see his oddly "No-so-human" Body,like his left arm being compleatly made of metal and Protected with plates of light alloy,Coverd in hard threads similar to kelvar do not enought to stop Bullets that well as its visible Muscle just make him LOOK strong and he is but as cocky and strong his appearance is,his yellow eyes and Long Pony tail,and his enchance cybernetic legs makes him quick on land! do not that fast.but still Jetstream sam,s apperance fits his name.

PERSONALITY:

"Ok ok...chill...I wont hurt much but i know im strong just chill..."

Oh boy where to begine....First off Jack is Very cocky always thinking he could handle anything and aswell showing off like being the best,all the time making some stupied puns or being the party man,Jack is that guy who just Loves to mess around,have fun,show off and show all his skills to the best! Jack sometimes get so cocky he gets in Very bad situations,but as cocky and sometimes anoying he is,he rather very friendly,creative and respectfull to dose who show are better but feels jelly when he sees some one with greater skills.

But when in combat on foor or in his FRAME he is seriuse as a rock or grass,dosent talk much and works to get the job done,he use to be cocky in missions but after some Very bad event he stop being cocky in combat and learn his lesson to be seroiuse and stay consetrated.but Overral he secreatly is loyal to dose who are stronger and respects them even his enemies....but that is when he is seriuse...

jetstream_sam_by_teuf_el-d7v269b.jpg
    HISTORY:

Sam was parents with 2 FRAME Engineer parents,Both where well known for the schematic creation of the KCF and the KCF MK-2,Sam was never much in to FRAMES as he saw them all the time,his parents fix them or sometimes help creating them,sometimes he even whent to the point when he was a kid geting a seat on a Unfinish FRAME and act he was the one controling it,do he was not in it much till he was 13 when his father Promise him when he grew up and IF he joind the Military they would make schematics for a FRAME for himself,....But ofcourse he would need to go pass training and aswell get to hand on simple models befor he gets to ask for his very own,seeing he could get his VERY own model Sam whent amidiatly to get some warm up training,and he did good for a

rookie but not good enought he thought....he whanted to be great! and be the best! but that was not untile he join the ACTUAL military and he got to get his training with a REAL frame...do...dint go well...the FRAME had a malfunction in training making it fall on it side,nothing wrong till he opens the cock pit and stick his hand out to get out only for the metal to shut down on his Arm ripping it off his body...clean..

Geting a new high end Prosthetic arm he could feel again,he could move it and do so much! It was real! well felt real that is....as time pass in training he saw interest in all theas...modifications and slowli he started geting some...enhancements on his body like feet,and Other small modifications and ironic he was a Techno! maybe that is what got him to do som much modifications,But anyway back to training as he did all his time he saw this ONE dude who always was good and well...Dam shit good! he whanted to pass him but never could in Training...it was that dam
    Kaito guy every single time....Do once his training was done it was time to get his OWN frame,his father got him a KCF MK 2 for a simple frame,sam ask for something better than the MK2 and with "Something to slice pizza with" and so Jack was created with his Very own AI monsoon!

with all of jacks modifications he can see Monsoon as a Hud appear in his vision or just Open his palm and he appears...some need gadgets for this but sam dosent,as time pas sam train adn became better! But still unable to surpass that one guy....but that is the pass now he is now a Fully train FRAME Pilot and ready for action! aswell...he only used his Jack the Riper mode ONLY once....he said that the experience was like being Dip in boiling water and you arm was rip and all you hear is static and your sanity going insane....

• [/media]
    But this comes with great trouble once the mode is Over,as the 30 Minutes pass the FRAMES arm socket would be left alone missing one full arm,it will only work at 50% and aswell great internal damage from the Mode,s Over heat and Over Limit charge,and will need repair,aswell his Flight will only work at 50% meaning he would be VERY slow in air,Sam only use this mode when there is no other option and Jack and Monsoon agree. As it damages more jack than Sam....Monsoon suffers hell through this but its better to Fight and show the enemy...who is jack the ripper

The FBC: Jacks Powerfull Meele wepon is a 5 Bladed chainsaw that is connected to its back,jack can wiled the chainsaw with his left arm wille his right has a wepon,do the chainsaw dose need sometime to slice through Metal but its still one Very scary wepon! its preaty heavy to wield but it can cause mayor damage! and when in jack the ripper mode this wepon becomes hell on earth.

Turban Rifles: Theas deadly High caliber rifles are jacks main wepon,Dual wilding theas rifles is not easy but has great Power abble to penetrate Armor like paper! but that is just a saying ya know...The rifles have a 80 Round capacity and with them comes the MT or the Multy Tracker that is Adjusted to Jacks left Shoulder near the missle pods,this helps jack have SOME aim with the dual wield Rifles

Shulder ADMM: The ADDM or "All direction Multi Missile" system is a preaty weak But overcoming wepon,it Fires a long Orange missle that soon Sheds its Outer shell lunching a barrage of 6 mini missles,each Orange missle contains 6 Minature payloads that Home in at great speed to there target,Might not be that powerfull but still can cause some damage and hard to doge as there are MANY of them!

ac5_new_screen1.jpg

Nice to see some action around these parts. Taming BBcodes are like taming a Chihuahua. But it seems like lilah here is a Chihuahua taming master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back