• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Lil Pixel Characters, and then some.

Agent

Lance
Sup. I've done some small, pixel characters as part of an RPG on a different forum. Though i'd share them here so y'all could have a look-see at them.
AllClasses.png
These are the characters. You can ignore the color of the backgrounds, because they won't mean much to you. The style I used was similar to some of the 3DS Fire Emblem games, as my RPG was called 'Not Fire Emblem 2'.
AllWeps.png
And these are the weapons... and items. Any of the greyed out boxes were planned weapons that haven't been drawn yet, and i'm not in the mood to draw them, as the RPG stopped abruptly, as usual.
Like, if you'd want, I could probably try drawing a character for you.
I would need some info like their class, appearance, and hair color. Especially hair color, cause if you don't mention that then i'm gonna give em light-blue hair. Just don't ask me to make excruciating details. These sprites are in a 20x20 box with a tiny border around them for display.
Also, you could try requesting a weapon. Normally I do 13x13 as that's close to the standard Font Size, but i'll do 15x15 since it'll allow slightly more detail to be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back