• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!" (IC)

AnimeQueenVA

Your Average VA
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the IC for my RP, "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!". (Post here once you have made your cs!)

Last edited:

Ch. 1 - Help Wanted

"Okay, Mom and Dad! I'm going to my job now!"
The 18-year-old would call out to her parents. Her parents, Akihiko and Kiyoko would zoom over to Chihiro and group-hugged her. "I hope that this show will be a success, sweetheart!" Her father said while patting Chihiro on the back. "Don't worry, Father! I got this! I gotta go now!" Chihiro smiled before she went out the door.

After driving for a couple of minutes, she finally made it to her workplace: Starlight Studios. She smiled and walked into the huge building. She noticed that she was the first one here. She went to her office and stretched. She relaxed after that. Then, she heard her workers come in. She smiled and was about to do her work, when her writer came bursting through the door. "Miss! I think I have an idea on what play we can do!" Chihiro jolted up, slamming her hands on her desk. "Okay! What is it?" Chihiro would curiously say with a excited expression. And so, the writer told her everything about a movie called "The Greatest Showman". The 18-year-old started to nod her head in agreement. "Yes...YES! YES, YES, YES! That's PERFECT! It's decided! We'll be doing the Broadway version of "The Greatest Showman"!" She exclaimed before calling everyone to a meeting.

After the meeting, which, in summary, everyone loved the idea. Chihiro then had everyone do their jobs to make this Broadway show happen. This is it! Chihiro's first step towards creating her first Broadway show! What will happen as they try to get people into this show? Stay tuned, as the journey continues!

The Greatest Show

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back