• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lighten to Darken to Chaos

Characters
Here
Other
Here

VorpalSW

Roleplay Type(s)
Lighten to Darken to Chaos

The Story
Many religions of the world spoke of the forces of good and evil and that there is an invisible battle constantly taking place that is invisible through the naked eye. However, these forces are what spur a person to do acts of good or evil. But nonetheless, nobody really believed that such a battle was taking place since it was something they could not do. Hence, everyone lived their lives in ignorance. But 100 years ago, this invisible everlasting battle of good and evil suddenly became visible. Because on that day 100 years ago, an enormous red dragon with seven heads with each head with a crown on its head appeared in the skies of planet Earth. And battling that red dragon was an army of humanoid individuals with wings on their backs. As the military of humanoids with wings clashed with the red dragon, the sky twisted as if reality had begun to collapse on itself, and then a release of energy flashed before everyone's eyes that blinded all the humans. Once the release of energy dissipated, everyone slowly open their eyes and saw that the sky was back to normal. And the Red Dragon and the army of humanoids with wings had disappeared.

They thought it was over but they were far from wrong. Because after that day, there were reports of black fog appearing all over the world. And within those fogs, a dark creature or monster of some sort takes form and instinctively attacks people without discrimination. This caused terror and panic in everyone in the world as these black fogs started to appear randomly. Handcrafted human weapons are not that effective against them and may only slow them down a little. It was around that time that humans began to discover that they have been granted special abilities. Abilities that many thought only exists in superhero fiction and stories. But these abilities, allow humans to fight against the dark creatures that come from the Dark Mist.

Everyone knew that day when the Red Dragon appeared, their reality had changed. They called that the day, the Day of Revelations. It was the day that humans realize that the battle between good and evil exists and now they are pulled into this battle whether they want to fight or not. With that said, humans have a decision to make. To either follow the Path of the Light or follow the Path of the Dark. If they choose to follow the Path of the Light, they will become known as the Lighten. If they choose instead to follow the Path of the Dark, they will be known as the Darkens.

Depending on which side they choose, it is inevitable that Lighten and Darken will engage in a cycle of battle with each other.

Rules
To Join: DO NOT POST WITHOUT MY APPROVAL Fill out the profile skeleton that I will provide and post it the character sheet thread. If something needs to be changed about your character, I will let you know what you need to change. I will also send you a Discord link as well.

► Be respectful of your fellow rpers. So that means no God-moding or killing off other rpers characters without their permission.

► Please take a look at the Other pages to give you more information about the world.

► In this rp, there are going to be other characters who are more powerful than your character based on rank. There is no way a rookie-level hunter can take out an experienced Hunter or a Darken Lord. So keep that in consideration. Of course, the rookie-level hunter can progress later on and become strong enough to take on an experienced hunter or a Darken Lord but that will take time. All I ask is to consider the situation when rping.

Request for Powerful Roles: Powerful roles such as a Darken Lord or becoming an S rank Hunter should go through me first. So let me know if you want to be a Darken Lord or an Elite Hunter. This can be done through PM or the discord chat.

► I know we have lives and we are busy. If you are busy, then let me know as well as your fellow rpers so they know what to expect.

►If the person you are rping with is taking a while, you have the right to move on. Just make sure to find a smooth transition to get away. Of course, just give them a warning or ask them if they are planning to reply soon.

► Anime pictures only. No real-life pictures.

► Make your post look pretty as well. Make sure to add an image and the name of your character on the post minimum.

► There is no cybering and illicit or sexual description.

► This is a semi-lit rp. No one-liner. Have to be at least 1 paragraph.

► Please take a look at the Other pages to give you more information about the world.

► You can have as many characters as you can control. NPC's character doesn't need a profile skeleton.

► For OCC chat, please join our discord chat. I will give you the link to the chat once you posted your profile.

►As the administrator of this rp, I have the right to kick out any users base on how they interact with other rpers and how you are rping in the rp.

► Have fun and that is all. But I reserve the right to add more rules as I see fit.

Last edited:
Intro Arc
Setting: The setting will take place in New York City. There are some technological improvements but everything is still pretty much the same as the modern day. There are no flying cars of sorts. But most cars are electrics or still run on gas.

Time: The time is 213 DR. DR stands for Day of Revelation. The years have been reset to 0 during the Day of Revelation.

Event: No event as of right now but our story will take place here.

Dn9TVDl.jpg

Zane Triheart
A plane descended down into John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport in New York City. As they finally came to a stop, all the passengers were asked to leave the plane and to be processed through immigration. A young man who was wearing a jacket and a red scarf came up to the officer who was posted behind the glass window.

"Passport please", said the officer.

The young man took out a small booklet and handed it over to the officer. The officer open the booklet and took a look at the picture and the name.

"Zane Triheart", said the officer.
"Yes that is me", said Zane.
"Do you have any agriculture products, chocolates?", asked the officer.
"No, I don't", said Zane.
"Very well, you may go", said the officer.
"Thank you", said Zane.

Zane would take his passport back and continue walking until he was outside. He would then open his phone and begin to make his call. "Hi Mom. Where are you?", he would say. "I see, okay then," said Zane. Zane closed his phone and sat down on the bench. He will wait for his mom to come and pick him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back