Life Outside Our Own

Cide

Alright, I've been mulling an idea around in mah noggin. How about an RP where we RP as ourselves? Not some BA who kicks down people and shoots doors in the face, but just be yourself? We're all friends and meet up and are thrust into some adventure (to be determined if enough positive feedback is announced >>"), and we just act as if how WE would act? Just an idea.

Poyfect. ^^ I'm thinking the adventure is where we are thrown into an alternate dimension where there are people who can turn into animals, have animalistic characteristics, but (here's the kicker), they are people we know. Friends, family, lovers, etc. We go there, we try to find a way home, and we act as if how we would act in the real world. We can't turn into animals, do a backflip off a wall (unless you can in RL O.o ), and all that other cool jazz. If anyone has any other ideas to contribute, post 'em here, or PM me. Thanks, guys. ^^

I'm liking this idea, though I tend to have most of my characters act like me to begin with, so remove the over the top stuff and voila, you got most of me ^^

I'll have me shown in sign-up if need be *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back