Life On The West Side

@Latula & @Valor Green Guys you should probably remember that Fall said chances of a girl being part of a gang was poor. Don't go crazy with it, remember the time period.

Sorry just pointing it out because I don't want Fall to be upset, I'm sure he had an ideal image of this rp. ^.^

certainly, it is a rarity, which is why i'm sure to provide plenty of limitations and challenges for my own character

@Latula Cherry cannot be a Co-Leader of the gang. She can't really be in the gang. She can be a Greaser girl, but not in the gang. She'd have to be like the tomboy trying to be one of the guys, but she'd be denied it constantly, she'd be allowed, but not as a member. They wouldn't want her to fight along side them or anything. 
When I am on the next day that I have some daylight outside I'll really look at the characters and say what is and is not okay with them. Like taking Spade's theme song. That should likely be changed.

I really hope my character isn't seen as an example for gender equality. It should be proof toward the contrary. I'm excited to see this RP start, but I'm really hoping the realistic setting isn't ruined by people pushing their modern values into a historical setting. It cannot be stressed enough that gender equality is not a thing in this setting.

Probably not. Simply because very few people have signed up. And I'm going to make a story with the idea of this.

Well, I'll keep you posted on the progress of the book/story I'm writing. It'll likely end up in the creativity lounge if it ever gets finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back