Life of a Neko

@Neko-Neko-Nekomimi

@Steel Zinogre

@Miss Fallen Matrix

(oh mai, so many people joined! thank you, guys! *gives you all a big hug*)

don't forget to watch the OOC chat!

also, this notice is for owners to (preferably PM) their preferred Nekos, and for Nekos to PM their preferred masters!

i will not start the RP until at least 1 more master joins, since there is an overload of Nekos, and i hope that is okay with you guys :)

also...an RP is made for the RP-ers, right? so if you have any concerns, questions, anything at all, please tag me here in the OOC or PM me!

i don't bite, so you don't need to feel nervous to talk to me in private (i know people who are a little nervous to talk to the rp-maker, but you don't need to be nervous with me!)

once again, thank you for joining this RP and your patience in the waiting for more RP-ers to join, and i hope you have fun once this RP officially starts!

Alright, but i might take a while to fully develop a organized and detailed character

So.......if he's making a human then can I make a neko? *twiddles thumbs* if not then I'm fine with being the master....

Is okay if i just jump in? rpnation was down so i didn't check for a while and then you guys started

The auction is still going on and some nekos are already being sold....ahahaha I feel like a stalker now ._."

Yes thank the person you probably don't know, yea you know I'm just a random being here ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back