Did you....

• save Chloe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • save Arcadia Bay?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jinkx

amateur sleuth
inspired by the game theory, I'm curious how roleplayers think. 

if you know your myers-brigg type, you could also leave that below? 

Chloe, its because she's a real true friend. It just blows that they didn't allow us to save rachel. Big fan of the game really puts to perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it bad that I actually really dislike Chloe as a character? She is so self-involved and selfish. She get's upset about Amber finding someone, her mum finding someone, she even gets annoyed at Max. Granted, childhood issues come into play as she has lost a lot, but she projects that out onto other people and tries to limit them, it just bugs me so much. I only began to like her when she offered to sacrifice herself. One selfless act.

True friend to Amber and to Max, as loyal as they come, maybe, but she's also the reason why Max also ends up getting put in so much danger. 

Then there's the whole, 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'. That and I really liked Warren xD

Plus, the ending where Chloe and Max drive off is also awful... do they really just think 'screw everyone else?' when really this all happened because Max was messing about with Chloe's future/death?   

Forgot to add, I am INFP-T :P

I went through with saving Chloe, simply because I felt that everything I did in the game would've been pointless if I didn't. Literally, Max has always used her powers because she wanted Chloe to be happy, and while it fucked up a lot of things, that was always Max's number one goal.

I can see how people don't like Chloe, but taking into account that 1.) Her dad died, 2.) Her best friend left her shortly after her dad died, 3.) Her new best friend Rachel disappears and then she discovers that Rachel kept a huge secret from her AND that Rachel is also dead, I can understand why she acted the way she did.

What really made me sad about the ending is that Chloe felt as though she didn't deserve to be alive, and although it may seem selfless given that she wants to sacrifice herself to save the town, it really shows you how little she cares about her own life. Chloe doesn't hesitate in offering herself up as a sacrifice. I couldn't kill her off after knowing all of that.

My Myers-Brigg type is  INFP-T

From what I know, a LOT of people with that personality type wouldn't choose what I chose, but I've retaken the test so many times and INFP-T is the one that I've gotten almost every time. So maybe I'm just an outlier.

I'll be honest, I just wanted to destroy everyone In a swift blow In arcadia bay... enough said... Chloe was just a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back