Other Life Hacks

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Hi guys I just wanted to make a thread where everyone can contribute to making other people's lives a little bit easier. Anyone can contribute to this thread, just post any time and anything you want that is relevant to this thread!

Let me start!

Tired of trying to find organic foods and all that to detoxify your body and keep healthy? Well, now, you can mix a little bit of squeezed lemon, a common fruit available at your nearest grocery store, with three quarters a cup of bleach, a common household cleaning liquid, to detoxify your whole body! It's that easy!

The amazing thing is that, on most occasions, you only need to drink this once!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regularly shoot yourself with small caliber bullets to build up resistance to larger caliber ones.

Nooses are a great and fashionable alternative to neckties. Make sure you don it from a high space, and at a high velocity.

For the ladies, to avoid having to deal with periods, make sure you slit your wrists every time of that month to get rid of your excess blood,

Recovering from a smoking addiction but you need some momentary relief? Just stick your face in front of an exhaust pipe and inhale deeply. You'll feel better in no time.

Always ensure you get all eating out of your way beforehand to minimize distractions. Stuff yourself in the morning as much as possible and never eat for the rest of the day. Vomiting is totally normal!

Deleting the System32 folder in your computer makes it a lot faster.

A quick way to lose weight is to simply self-amputate, without those parts you'll also need less food so that's a double win!

Tired of getting those static shocks? Build up your resistance by poking into electrical sockets. Make sure to start small with a pin before progressing to bigger ones like pens. 

LIFE HACKS

(HELL YEAH)

having a hard time getting that stain off the wall? well now you can just add a few drops of lemon and that stain will go right away.

(OH YEAH)

are you having a hard time smoking and eating at the same time? well now you can put both cigarettes in your nose! thanks life hacks.

(OH YEAH)

are you tired of asking for ketchup all the time? well here's an alternative- carry it around in your mouth all day and get ready to use it when you're ready.

(OH YEAH)

do you want pearly white teeth the natural way? now you can do it for cheap! spraypaint your teeth white! 

(OH YEAH)

Damn. And here I was thinking I might find another way to fold my bag of chips into a bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back