• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Life Boat

Geun Sae

I would crawl belly deep through hell

Seven People. One Boat. No Help.
The S.S. Horizon takes it's last breath before succumbing to the deep, black, cold, depths of the ocean.Along with it, 1,131 go down .1,131 out of 1,138 on board. Seven survivors. All that are left of the S.S. Horizon huddle together as what is left of the living Passengers.

Along with them, seats for three more, ten life vests, a flashlight, a single flare gun, a hatchet, enough beef jerky to feed 10 people for two days, enough water for 10 people for one day, and a compass.

"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea."

At the sudden realization that help may not come, the seven must band together and find a way to stay alive, for the longest amount possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This is just a rough draft of a early idea. more development may come, right now I'm just looking for interest ^.^

Alrighty. Just two more people^.^. Before I make the thread, i'd also like to state that this roleplay will be a casual/detailed one. It will heavily rely on character development.

I'd definitely be interested in this but it looks like you've already seven people signed up. Would it be possible to squeeze in one more? :3 If not, it's alright, just thought I'd give it a shot!

[QUOTE="xX AeRo Girl Xx]I'm interested but I wasn't one of the people who got in the first 7 :(

[/QUOTE]
I could still make an opening

Unfortunately, I'm not really feeling this roleplay anymore. If anyone would like to make it themselves that would be great, but at this time I doubt I'll be making it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back