Life After Highschool - Actual RP

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Dannie groaned and rolled over to turn her alarm clock off. It was 6AM. Danielle Jackson actually woke up at 6AM.. For what? Oh.. Right, the plane left at noon. Dannie sat up and brushed her brown hair back, standing up and grabbing a towel from off the floor, not caring if it was dirty or not, she walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Dannie.. Why are you up?" A hungover frat boy called from the door, leaning against the doorframe. "I have to get on a plane in six hours." "Oh yeah.." The kid ran to the toilet and threw up, Dannie just just the shower curtain and resumed her shower.

After her shower, Dannie laid around her apartment in her towel until around 10, when she finally decided to put on some clothes and brush her hair. The still-hungover teen put her hair up in a bun and wore a beanie, making it look like she had short hair, and put on a baggy t-shirt and black leggings. She grabbed her keys and walked to her car, she already had her bags in the car from the night before. Dannie started the car and drove to the airport, which was an hour long of a drive, well, an hour and a half with the morning traffic.

Five long hours later, the plane landed in sunny Florida and Dannie got off. She wandered the airport, holding her bags, and looked for her friends. She was more than excited to see her highschool groupies, or so that's what she called them in highschool.

Bailey

I couldn't help standing on my toes, I always did when I was nervous. I looked around again for someone familiar, and when I came upon nothing, I simply went into the Starbucks. After ordering, I paused. Could I drink coffee now? Was it. . . Bad? Could it. . . ? And then there were scarier thoughts

Who was I going to tell? Was I going to tell? How would they react? Would they be angry? Disappointed? Or. . . Happy? And what if I decided to keep it? What if I decided to. . . Not? No. That was crazy. . . I couldn't. . . Could I?

I sighed again, tossing my coffee as I left. Must be for the better. I then saw Dannie, "Dannie!" I called. But I only could squeak. Pathetic

"U-Um, Dannie!" I called, a bit louder.

Skyler blinked himself awake. His honey brown eyes squinting at the morning light. He snorted and rose a flimsy large hand and grasped ahold of his navy blue curtains, tugging to well, attempt to shield himself from the b!tch that is the sun, but only ended up tearing his curtain off of the railing. He contained a hiss at the unwanted light, rolling out of bed with a growl. He glanced down to eye the tent in his black boxer briefs and all he could do was grin stupidly and utter a small "Well hello there little--big guy."

Stiles pulled himself together, jelling up his short bangs, throwing on a white t-shirt, blue flannel button up-leaving it unbuttoned and some black skinny jeans.

Skyler patted the head of his sleeping roommate, Raven and wandered around his messy room. His desk consisted of half finished assignments, sloppily done notes, his laptop, some doodles and some half eaten pizza. He glanced over to see a bunch of crumpled up paper surrounding his trash bin, he never did have good aim anyway.

He grabbed his suitcase, shoved his chargers and computer in, patted his pockets for his phone, wallet and keys, slipped on his off white converse and headed out to the airport

Jules was so glad he had been able to escape the reality of his life for this trip. He was so excited to see his friends from high school but was still worried about things back at home. Was it really okay just to leave like that? His dad and brothers would be okay, right? No. He wasn't going to think about that. For now, he would just have fun and enjoy himself. Jules walked around the airport, quite lost. Were any of the others here? And even if they were, would he recognize them? He knew they probably wouldn't recognize him, he'd changed so much these past couple years.

Clover rocked her head back and forth as she had her earplugs in her ears and 'I'm a slut like you' by Pink as she looked around the place for the faces she's known since high school, men she missed them so much and all the trouble and fun they use to have together; a short girl bumped into Clover, making her drop her bag and that made Clo angry.

"Watch were the heck your going!" Clover hissed at her dangerously before bending over to pick up her luggage, with a roll of her eyes she walked over to a bench and sat down, pushing a piece of blonde hair behind her ear she looked around the place with her pale blue/grey eyes. Clover was beginning to wonder how everyone was holding up for themselves since they left high school, she wondered how much everyone had changed if they even changed at all. Taking a lollipop out of her purse she unwrapped it and placed it in her mouth, the taste of strawberry melted into her mouth as she twirled it around and just waited until she could see someone's familiar face.

Bailey-

I stepped out farther into the hall, more nerves gripping me. Maybe I should call one of them?

"Dannie!" I called again, raising a hand up to wave. Wrong hand. I felt my purse fall and everything scatter out of it. A spoon, tictacs, a few wrappers and receipts, and then. . .

It.

It was weird to carry around the home pregnancy test, wasn't it? But it's the only thing that made it. . . Made it real. I dropped to my knees, scrambling to pick everything up.

((Alrighty guys, I have to head to bed now! Feel free to GodMode a bit, as in, make her walk with your character. Simple things. Good night!( :) )

(Sorry I haven't replied yet. >.< I fell asleep right after school yesterday. xD )

Dannie turned around, raising an eyebrow at whomever was calling her name. "Bailey? You haven't changed a bit!" Dannie said in a sarcastic bubbly voice, walking towards the redhead and twirling a lighter in her hand. Dannie, being the stoner she is, changed so much from highschool, she was surprised Bailey even recognized her.

Bailey-

I blinked, trying to cover the shock on my face.

"Dannie!"

All of her was different, besides the easy smile and the way she walked.

"I've changed a little! I think Im taller?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back