• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Leviathan Lands Character Sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here

InsaneBlathers

Tell me your character's:
  • Name
  • Native or foreign (if forgein, what home region?)
  • Starter Pokemon*
    • Species
    • Nickname
    • Level
  • Simple Backstory (motive for finding the Seamint?)
*You are allowed to start with one base form Pokemon at level 5-15. The pokemon must evolve twice and it can't be a legendary/mythical or psuedo-legendary.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
FruitRollUp's character sheet

Name: Willy
Foreign: Born in Alola lived most of life in Unova

Willies starter

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Gumball
Lv: 7

Backstory: Basically family is poor, Willy wants to take the seamint so his family can flourish and live elegant lives while donating his findings during his journeys.

• Name: Ruby Rose
  • Age (Probably 10-17): 16
  • Native or foreign (if forgein, what home region?): From Kalos
  • Starter Pokemon*
    • Species: Fletchling
    • Nickname: Birdy
    • Level: 6-10 (Depending on others)
  • Simple Backstory: While catching her first Pokemon, her mother's Cyndaquil became sick and past away. Feeling the depression her mother was in, Ruby learned about the Seamint. She hoped that this adventure and treasure would bring her mother out of depression to go on another Pokemon adventure.

FruitRollUp's character sheet

Name: Willy
Foreign: Born in Alola lived most of life in Unova

Willies starter

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Gumball
Lv: 7

Backstory: Basically family is poor, Willy wants to take the seamint so his family can flourish and live elegant lives while donating his findings during his journeys.
Neato! Only one suggestion: It makes it a bit simpler to just put Unova, unless you plan on making the Alolan origins relevant at some point in the story.
Other than that!

• Name: Ruby Rose
  • Age (Probably 10-17): 16
  • Native or foreign (if forgein, what home region?): From Kalos
  • Starter Pokemon*
    • Species: Fletchling
    • Nickname: Birdy
    • Level: 6-10 (Depending on others)
  • Simple Backstory: While catching her first Pokemon, her mother's Cyndaquil became sick and past away. Feeling the depression her mother was in, Ruby learned about the Seamint. She hoped that this adventure and treasure would bring her mother out of depression to go on another Pokemon adventure.

That's a pretty dank spice reason if I do say so myself! This will probably lead to some character development later on with ruby learning that money isnt the key to everything. But don't sweat that for now!

Willy is approved! 1612759312685.png
Ruby is approved! 1612759544105.png

Name
Vincent Hawthorne

Native or Foreign
Foreign (Unova)

Starter Pokémon

Species
Deino

Nickname
Ryuji

Level

Simple Backstory
As someone with a fascination with Dark-type Pokémon and a desire to make them more well-known, Vincent seeks out the Seamint in order to acquire the necessary money to build the world's second-ever Dark-type Gym in his home region.

Last edited:
Name
Vincent Hawthorne

Native or Foreign
Foreign (Unova)

Starter Pokémon

Species
Litten

Nickname
Sylva

Level

Simple Backstory
As someone with a fascination with Dark-type Pokémon and a desire to make them more well-known, Vincent seeks out the Seamint in order to acquire the necessary money to build the world's second-ever Dark-type Gym in his home region.
That's pretty cool!
But being a dark type lover, wouldnt a primary or mono dark type starter be more fitting?
(Also what was the first dark-type gym?

That's pretty cool!
But being a dark type lover, wouldnt a primary or mono dark type starter be more fitting?
(Also what was the first dark-type gym?
The first Dark-type Gym was in Galar. As for Vincent's starter, I was also considering a Galarian Zigzagoon, as a starter that already has a Dark typing, even if it is also part Normal.

I was looking at the wiki, and there don't seem to be many option with two evo's. 🤔

Sandile's a possibility, I think. Piers does have his Obstagoon, and Marnie has a Grimmsnarl if I remember right, so I feel like Sandile could work.

I was looking at the wiki, and there don't seem to be many option with two evo's. 🤔

Sandile's a possibility, I think. Piers does have his Obstagoon, and Marnie has a Grimmsnarl if I remember right, so I feel like Sandile could work.
I'll allow dieno even though its a psuedo-leg, if you want? It's primary dark.

Go here!

• Name Zeno Ori
  • Gender Male
  • Age 12
  • Native or foreign Galarian
  • Starter Pokemon*
    • Species Froakie
    • Nickname Bubbles
    • Level 6-10
    • Gender Male
  • Simple Backstory (motive for finding the Seamint?) To surpass Nessa and become the ultimate Water-Type Gym Leader

• Name Zeno Ori
  • Gender Male
  • Age 12
  • Native or foreign Galarian
  • Starter Pokemon*
    • Species Froakie
    • Nickname Bubbles
    • Level 6-10
    • Gender Male
  • Simple Backstory (motive for finding the Seamint?) To surpass Nessa and become the ultimate Water-Type Gym Leader
Nice!
Zeno is approved! 1612913337503.png

Maybe they can have a conflict with Vincent? About whether dark or water is better?

Check out the OOC or IC thread to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back