• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Let's write a story about...

Gegawat

I love peanuts!
Greetings guys.

I was communicating with this lovely RP-er offsite, and we had a discussion about Roleplay, and how long have we been doing this, we exchanged character feedback and basically discussed RP in general. Then he gave me an idea - Let's write our Role-Play history from the character's perspective.

So basically, the idea is as follows:
1. Take the characters from the biggest RPs you have participated in.
2. Merge them into one character, who passes through different phases of his life, starting from the first Major RP ending to the most recent RP.
3. Write the story.

Simple as that. I don't know if it is done before, but I think it's a creative way to discuss our past experiences and create some interesting stories.

Edit: I don't know if this has been done before, or if it is the correct forum to post this, so don't be mean, just let me know, and I will fix it.

That sounds fantastic

However, I've done too many RPes lol. I can't remember most of them now.

Here is my story:
Disclaimer: All names have been changed to protect the anonymity of the involved parties.

My name is Alex. I own and run a multi-billion dollar Corporation, tasked with solving he world's problems and bettering human life. I came a long way in the past 8 years. This is my story.

It all started when I was 18. Compared to now, I was a kid back then. I was interested in everything an 18 year old was expected to be - cars, girls, money. I had my knack for mechanics even back then, developing a GT class vehicle, with super-car class performance. I never expected it to bring me to where I am standing now. While testing it, I ended up in a remote city, called Car Town. It was a racer's paradise. No police, 24/7 party with girls, cars, and everything in-between.

There, I met Jane, a (what I thought to be at that time) girl, who introduced me to all of the basics. There were 15 racers, and to be the best, one had to race them one by one. It was a simple concept, but there were still those who refused to race, even when I was ready to challenge them, Afraid that they could lose their precious spot. I reached 6th place when I found out the dark secrets of Car Town. The girl turned out to be one of those weird people with a made up gender you read on thumlr about. Even then, I continued going, trying not to be judgemental. But the others started acting weird. Suddenly a violence spree flooded the streets of the town, forcing several of the members to leave. Those who stayed had to deal with murder, rape, stealing and basically disregarding the human life and property. Something had to be done. It was the first time I showed extraordinary abilities, awakened thanks to a young rebellious samurai. Several days later things went back to normal, as much as they could be. The whole scandal and the violence spree lead to only 3 of us remaining in the town - Jane, a guy named Nico, and me. We rebuilt the city with the help of concerned citizens. Everything was back to normal, there were even new people pouring in. In order to prevent stuff like this happening, we have decided that I should be tasked with keeping the order.

It wasn't long before the story repeated itself. This time Nico and Jane were the main parties. The town was dying. I figured it was about time for me to get out of there. It was fun while it lasted, but it was time for me to cut my losses. I was having increasingly harder time to deal with all the arguing. Nico took my side and we both escaped, going North to a large area called Seacrest County. It was way different from what we were used to. There was a strict law enforcement, that should have prevented everybody from having ideas. And yet again, it was a failure, but this time it was Nico's fault. I was starting to think that the whole Car Town thing was his fault both of the times and I shouldn't have left. He started breaking the law. Well, not so much of breaking it, as in trying to go around it. I was forced to take him out, a decision I came to regret, as he was one of the best partners I had. He helped me get to here. We started off with a small garage, working repairs, eventually getting to a point, where we were earning thousands. But when he started breaking the law, I had to take him out. I used the money to fund Mercertech, the company I am still running to this day. I took my time to build everything - I built the company, I bonded with my employees, I brought my family into the spotlight. It took me a couple of years to get things back in order, but in the end, I managed to build a better world for myself and eventual future acquaintances.

It wasn't long that I received an invitation from a guy, I thought to be my friend to come to Japan. It was a great opportunity for me to open up a branch there, so I took several of my most trusted people, along with my family and we flew to Japan. It was all looking good, at first. The cast was diverse, there were 4 people, one of them was called Akira, Actually he was the guy who invited me. I quickly bonded with the others, they seemed to like me, 2 of them actually started working for me. It was fun for the first couple of weeks, everybody was having fun. Then Akira started to act weird. Overnight he started his own company and it made more profit just like that! I guess some people have business know-how. Anyway, things continued on for a couple of more days, then things started to get even weirder. Akira suddenly acquired superpowers, which cannot be countered by any means. I pulled all my resources together, turning the others into meta-humans, building myself a suit of armor, an army of androids and even brought reinforcements from different dimensions. Even with the combined power of technology, meta-humans and extra-dimensional beings, he was still undefeated, for no apparent reason. He won all fights, even when the odds were against him. I decided it was time for me to go, this time, I didn't take anyone with me as I decided I didn't want to have anything in common with those people. Unfortunately I had a tail when leaving - a girl. We still keep contact, but I am on my own right now.

So here I am now, 8 years later, running a town called Paradise City. It is a town that lives up to its name. You can be whoever you want in this city. It still has crimes, it still has its dark stories, but they remain either hidden or suppressed, coming to the surface on different occasions. I keep my powers and technology a secret, only revealing them under certain circumstances. There were a few times I had the opportunity to do that, but it seems that it's hard to find people, dedicated enough to deal with me.

I hate to be the first one to post, but here it is. My experience as a Roleplayer, and the evolution of my character. As you can see, first part was a NFS Most Wanted inspired story, but it didn't end well, because... humans.
Second was revolving around cars again, we kept it alive for years, before we cut our ties. We experimented with a lot of things, some successful, others - not so much. Again, because of human factor we ended up stopping it, it was relatively recently, around the time Paul Walker died, and that was one of the reasons, as he was a FnF fanatic.
The next experience was supposed to be a realistic with no fantasy elements, but I left because of an edge lord special snowflake, who thought that the RP should revolve around his character, and the others were more interested in my story.
And here I am, right here, trying to find my place on this site, I still haven't found the right group where I could continue the way I want. I keep making new characters, who are light years away from the simple and boring characters from my past RP. I seem to have evolved, but that's just an observation, it's up to others to decide.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back