• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Let's try this again

katybug1314

Elder Member
So have a plot please forgive me about it I just dreamed about it.

It takes place in the not to distant future on Earth. A very human looking race have come to this planet at first as a peaceful one planet reaching out to another. A settlement is formed and a group is stationed of guards to make sure is station there. They are special among their people because they have powers. Nothing major or godlike. More like gifts instead of powers. Tensions between the two races have been running high. So a program is started. To have the guards become part of the police force.

Now my OC is a female from this planet and she has been made into detective for her gift when she touches someone she can cause a person to relax and if they look her in her eyes she can make them tell the truth.

Your OC is her partner. Most in the station are not happy that the aliens are here and they really don't like that one has been made detective right off. Will they get along? Will they fall for each other?

I am looking for someone to play Male for.

PM me to rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back