• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's see who likes this

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
GOOD
What makes a person good?

Is it the way others talk about them, is it because they chose to take a life in order to save others, are they good people because they choose to stay silent and not burden anyone? Is someone good because they do things in order to get stuff back? Is some a good person because they choose to lie in order to make someone or others happy?

What makes a person good?
EVIL
What makes a person evil?

IS it because of their appearance? Is it because they have done something wrong and now it is forever held against them, are people evil because they choose to take a step further than others? Someone who has to step on another person in order to survive, is that an evil person? Is someone who is willing to take from others in order to help out the less fortunate, evil?

What makes a person evil?

Zax's Partner Search
Such a weird way to start a search thread, but hopefully, my simple BBcode will get someone's interest. Now the question of what is good and what is evil is not just there for no reason. I have had this idea going through my head of a world somewhat like limbo or maybe like a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. Where the judgment of your death is decided based on your life, and you without much memory other than how you died. Is explored by you, you can take an outside look at your actions and judge for yourself. But the ultimate judge will be your guide, which will be the person I am going to try and play out.

I am gonna say here, that I am expecting some wordy replies around two paragraphs or more. Details don't have to be these word walls, but just enough to give me a great visual on what your character is doing. I have an idea for the world laid out, but feel free to throw out your own ideas. With that being said OOC is always fun and gives me a chance to talk about other things I like, video games, movies, certain anime, twitter, and lots more.

I have many other plots and they are listed in my other more detailed post here: One partner for the long run

Last edited:
Hey, I saw your other post but then I looked into your other postings and I found this one - which I am incredibly interested in. I just made my account here so I cannot PM for 24hours, but if at all possible can you shoot me an e-mail so that we can discuss the details of this RP further? My e-mail is Faysterrp@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you.

Howdy hey, super interested in this. Shoot me a PM or if you'd prefer, I'll send one haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back