• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's RP please!

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess

• ✿Hello hello!✿

✿I's me, Toby!✿

✿How are y'all?✿

I am once again on the hunt for some stories! I have a few going on but what I'm really looking for is people to do some heavier, more detailed stories with me. I get bored so easily when the post size starts to go down because then I feel like I have nothing to write and even though I will do my best to save the story, sometimes I just become uninterested.

I am looking for fandom stories, fandom AUs, and original stories. I'm around like... a bunch of times a day and am looking for a partner that will be doing the same. I love romance, but when it is coupled with things like horror, adventure, and almost always drama.​

I am up for it :) I can't PM you unless you PM me first tho, as I am too new for PM's to be unlocked for me :/

I'd love to do a romantic role-play. I prefer to pay F but I'll also play male and I write about 2-3 paragraphs but I try to make they super detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back