• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Play Heroes

Pawz

A broken doll picking up the pieces of her life

• Were you expecting a normal typical superhero rp? Guess Again. Granted this is slightly as expected but trust me its different that what you expecting, or at least I hope it is.

The role of Heroes is a large one, and honestly a little predictable. Protect and serve Justice. Save the Day, Gain the Praise. But everyone sees justice differently. A villain can think that taking control is justice. Killing a virus by killing a person is Justice to another. Everything is seen differently. Just think about it. What would Justice mean to you or another? Court, judges, if they see justice as kill the problem before it gets to big, but another judge and government could think justice is giving out second chances to even the most insane serial killers out there. Can you see how this causes problems?

Some call it the apocalypse, the end of the world. Others say a world wide revolution. whatever it was, it's world wide destruction. Governments and societies are crashing in on themselves. War and civil wars are starting everywhere. Countries are to their knees in economic problems. Corrupt Governments are rising everywhere. Cities are flooded with crime. Even the most remote and small towns are breaking out in crime and murder. People getting mugged in the streets is such a common sight now. But yet people are still moving forward with daily lives, barely. In one of these really bad cities a extremely corrupt government took over, and criminals are being let out claiming to have been given a 'second chance' This is where our story takes place. A group of childhood friends still try to move on with a normal (as normal as it can get at least) daily routine. They hung out constantly still, doing whatever best friends would do. On one of these these days however something ended differently. As another just random thing this group of friends decided to mess around with a camera and superhero costumes. It had originally been a little short film of as seen, superheroes. But in the middle of this when a lady nearby is being threatened and attacked, the group stepped forward and helped saved this woman. However, someone nearby recorded the little rescue of them in Costume and posted it on the internet. One thing led to another and suddenly this was a huge deal and the crazy idea of heroes or vigilantes in this corrupted city grew huge, and now this group of friends have a huge decision on their hands. Whether to actually try and make a difference in the city or wait and hope to let it die out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sounds like a fun idea! The role play I was invested in died recently... so I have a lot of time now. I would be interested in The Smooth Talker role, if that's okay.

@Momoka @Dlabell9 The roles are yours!

As soon as I get one more person interested, I'll post the thread up with a CS Form!

Damn, I missed out on snagging a role.

Though I have an idea for a role *the character I was planning on using fits it really well too*

@Despairingly Lucky of course, PM me about it and I would love to hear it!

Umm currently all spots are taken though I am looking for another person to fill a different role for this rp. It wouldn't be a hero position though but if you're interested Pm me

This sounds pretty cool. If you end up needing an extra player, or perhaps a villain of some kind, I'll just drop my interest right here.

I am looking for a Villain of some kind actually though I was at a loss of how to portray him. If you are interested in that role please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back