• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's play a game...

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Hey, I'm Jonathan and I'm looking for a creative partner to plan an extravagant plot with and then abandon randomly after a week or two.

I mostly do fantasy because it writes itself and requires little talent as you can basically copy the plot of any young adult novel. I am generally open to anything though, but will probably just pretend to like your idea then ghost. We may also try something rather difficult like a fandom or a space rp but I will either find it too difficult or take it way too seriously, grow frustrated and abandon. I guess we should probably stick with fantasy...

I say writing ability doesn't matter as most do but if you can't really carry a plot this probably won't work. I still will be very nice to you though and then come up with an excuse as to why I can't respond. Age is preferably 18+ for obvious reasons but you may want to be older. If you are a child I will most likely lecture you like a parent.

On that note I don't mind OOC, it is very easy to talk to a random person you will never see or speak to again.

Romance subplots are always a plus, as who on this site isn't unfulfilled by their real-life situation? Bonus points if you are extremely weird.

Sure I'm forgetting some points but if you've made it this far into my post, congratulations! You win nothing.

Message me if you are decent at world building or can hold a conversation. I look forward to your messages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back