• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Paint This Town Red - Street Kids and Gang Wars

Mad_Hatter

We're all of us mad here
So you're an artist. Awesome. Are you really going to spend your life begging rich folk to buy the art you make? Are you really ready to meet deadlines for your paintings? Or maybe your parents won't let you become an artist. Maybe you just need a place to stay. Your reason for joining us doesn't matter, the point is -- you're one of us now. Welcome to La Amarra.

La Amarra values two things; Loyalty and Skill. If you're a good artist, and you're loyal to us, there won't be any problems. We won't make you get a tattoo or scar you in any way. We just need your loyalty. Joining is simple. Meet with me, show me your skill, and if I deem you good enough, you're allowed to join. You tag our wall, add a drop of your blood to our collective bowl, and then make a pledge. Nothing too intense. Not like our rivals.

We split downtown with I Pittori, our much more violent and intimidating rival. They are less skilled, but their leader values brawn and intensity over all else. He likes to siphon off turf from neighboring gangs, but we won't let him do that to us. We might not have the physical might of I Pittori, but we have the brains to take them down.

{PLEASE WAIT FOR STARTING POST}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back