Let's make a story: RPG/MMO style!

SomeFakeUsername911

You've been am-bushed!
A team of brave roleplayers will go on a quest to defeat whatever they come up with.

You will play as your avatar. We will make up story, locations, enemies, NPC, and items has we go along.

OC sheet:
Name:
Backstory:
Attack Basic:
Attack Semi-Special:
Attack Special:
Heal:
Mana:
Mana Regen:
HP:
Strength:
Weaknesses:

My character:
Name: George the Bush
Backstory: Ever since his family was trimmed to death, he's been on a quest to kill the trimmer responsible.
Attack Basic: "Vine Punch" He grows vines to punch his enemies. (-20 HP)
Attack Semi-Special: "Vine Army" He grows a vine army to attack the enemy. (-60 HP) (Requires 5 Mana)
Attack Special: "Plane Crash" He sends a plane to crash onto his enemies. (-3000 HP) (Does -5 damage to George) (Requires 110 Mana)
Heal: Grows Apple's from a vine. (+10 HP)
Mana: 10
Mana Regen: 10 Mana Per 3 Post
HP: 20
Strength: He gets his powers and HP from nature.
Weaknesses: He has no legs, so he relies on people to carry him. Without water or soil, he will slowly die.

Last edited:
Why is this on Forum games?...
I'm... I auh... I'm confused.

Fuck it, might as well make a CS.

Name: Daniel
Backstory: Wishes to avenge his white, stylish shoes that were stolen by Overlord Evulz.
Type of Attack: Throws socks at people. (-5HP)
Spell: Shoe (Cost: 5 Mana) (-60HP)
Spell: Heal (Cost: 2.5 Mana) (+20HP on self or ally)
Spell: Eldritch Horror (Cost: 2.5 Mana and 1 Mana per post for every post this is used) (Summons a minion that has 15HP and deals 20HP damage per post.)
HP: 20
Mana: 10
Mana Regen: 2 per post
Strength: A powerful mage
Weaknesses: No shoes, so if he has to walk on spikes or rocks it will hurt and deal damage. Very low DPS, but powerful spells.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back