Let's get down to business... But first--!

-Ari-

it takes no time until it takes time
Howdy! Call me Ari. Reason why I'm on this site is because I'm searching for RP partners (obviously), but I suppose I'll save my recruitment ad for another section...

Currently, I'm into Star Wars. Not that I'm a super-major-hard core SW fan (although I do try to read up on the wiki, I don't consider myself a lore expert). Lightsabers and Force-powers are just cool to play around with. :P I prefer RPs that are more casual and relaxing, but that's probably because I haven't got much experience with RPing in battles or fights, so that's a challenge for me that I'm interested in experimenting with.

Little about me IRL: I'm a horse lover and chocolate addict, and my favorite color is blue. Nice to meet y'all!

Hi Ari! I saw what you said about Star Wars and i just need to say that I cannot wait for Episode IX!

I do hope you find what you're looking for here ❤

Thanks for the greeting RabbitBones RabbitBones ! I haven't seen any of the recent trilogy Episodes (meh, they never really caught my attraction). I'm more of an Old Republic and Clone Wars fan, stuck in the prequel eras.

I'm surprised to see somebody enjoy the prequel era (Although old republic and Clone wars are good). How did you feel about the old EU?

Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Thank you, I hope so too!

Neidhardt Neidhardt *hangs head with shame* I'm afraid I don't know much about the EU, except for what I might've skimmed through the Wiki, years ago. The three Solo siblings are what stick out in my head. Would've been interesting if the new trilogy focused more heavily on the next generation of Skywalkers/Solos. Instead they bring in a whole new trio and kill off the old one (Luke/Leia/Han). I guess that's why I haven't been inclined to watch the new films. It seems like they're trying to erase the old Lucas SW (although most call Ep. 1-3 terrible, I find the cheesiness to be part of its charm) and replace it with something...unmemorable, in my opinion.

Get down to business and defeat the Huns? Sorry, obligatory Mulan reference 😅.

Welcome.

Hello! If you like, I can set you up for a roleplay I'm doing!

IRL facts about me: I'm a cat lover and macaroni and cheese devourer, and my favorite color is GOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back