• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's become GODS of the NEW WORLD!!!

Roger Greyson

I can Smell you
You have been given a rare opportunity. You have been allotted an empty universe to share with 11 beings. You have been given ultimate authority, and ultimate power, as have the other 11. This universe is a blank slate. You may do anything you like, and the universe will bend to your will.

You may be:

The God of Life

The God of Death

The God of Agriculture

The God of Technology

The God of Light

The God of Darkness

The God of Love

The god of Hate

The God of Justice

The God of Injustice

The God of Prophecy

or The God of Ignorance

there may be multiples of each god type, or there may be multiple culteres, where a God of light in one culture is the God of Darkness of another

There may be multiple dimensions, where you are all 12 Gods

There is only one rule

ONE MAIN UNIVERSE, WHERE EACH PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT CHARACTERIZATION AND GOD STATUS THAN EACH OTHER

This Roleplay will not start until all slots have been filled. My character is the God of Gods, so that I can prevent Godmodding in a God roleplay.

--

A universe of your own design

--

The universe will start chaotic

it will become orderly over the course of the roleplay, but no one God may fix every problem the universe has

That would be classified as godmodding

Last edited by a moderator:
"MY CHILDREN!!!!"

a voice is heard seemingly from nowhere, "I, WHO HAVE CREATED YOU, HAVE GIVEN YOU A NEW WORLD... DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL!"

Every new god suddenly saw a bright golden light, and from it, millions and millions of Jules of energy, cooling faster than can be understood, but yet too hot to form matter

"I HAVE CREATED THIS, AND GIVEN YOU NEW LIFE, AND NEW POWER, YOU WILL FORM IT FROM NOTHING..."

Conor had no idea what was going on, all he could remember was, something to do with a firework, an axe, gunpowder shoes and a loud pop. So where was he now, and who the heck is yelling? And what the hell is that! Conor looked in amazement at the spectacle happening in front of him.

"Excuse me, uh, God I guess? What exactly is going is going on?"

Nicholas slowly got up from the ground... last thing he remembered was a beer bottle to the head. Now... well, apparently He was either having an out o body experience... or he was having a group conversation with God. He looked at the bright light and stared dumbfoundedly. "Oh my-umm well-ok 18 years of Sunday church does not prepare you for this..Whats the code of conduct for a meeting with God? Prostration? bowing of the head? I'm sorry Lord but I'm stuck in the stammer in awe phase."

Leilah feels her chest and arms, expecting pain from a gash or broken bone or something but she didn't feel any physical pain. But she still feels the same as she did before the "accident", just emotional turmoil and overall... hate. She inhales deeply, seething with anger. "Is this some kind of god damned joke!!? Is this punishment for taking my own life!? I am not amused!" She shouts, not really sure who she was shouting at, but she couldn't keep it in any longer. She felt herself at the break of tears but pushed them back behind another layer of hurt and anguish. This was supposed to be a release, an escape from her old life. She would have preferred a death of absolute nothing rather than this. What was the point of feeling the same as she did in her old "life?"

Alora~The God of Life

Alora's wide eyes couldn't look away from the magnificent figure in front of them, despite the sting it created in her eyes. "But... why did you choose us?" Her voice was oddly clear when she spoke, and it startled her how confident she sounded. There was an odd but pleasant thrumming in her veins, and she couldn't help the smile that crept on her face. "What ever the case, thank you." she whispered, sure the being before them would hear.

It seemed like only seconds after his eyes had closed that they opened again to nothing. A void, an empty space, though he could hear voices echoing through it. He felt what seemed to be ground beneath his body, but it was without form. He could see, but other than a blinding light and a few others there was nothing to see. I heard the roaring voice tell me what this was, and I looked at my wrists to see them healed and without fault. Questions flashed through Gregory's mind, and those of the others reached his ears, but he quickly found that he did not care. His old life was over, and this...this was a better reincarnation that he could ever imagine. He looked down at his empty hand, and willed something to form. Nothing did, of course, and he quickly frowned. "I don't suppose there's a book or something to this?" Was all he said, for now focusing only on the light.

Kaimen did well to hide his anguish behind a stoic emotional mask. He had wanted to be freed from his mortal coil, but not burdened with the fate of a new world. What was the point in another world anyway? Mortals were always doomed to give in to their hate and greed, and he could not fathom why whatever god stood before them would elect him--a vehement hater of almost everything--to ascend to godhood. He flexed his muscles, surprised to see he retained his physical form even in whatever limbo they all had met in. That was another thing he took note of: there were ten others, presumably of various different fields of godhood. He didn't think a god could be killed, but he knew he'd be doing them all a favor if he could find out.

I'll carry out your will brother. I'll make a name for myself in this world so great all who hear it tremble. I promise this.

Kaimen smirked, imagining how best to show the new world the absolute truth of life: selfish gain leads to existence, and virtuous morals lead only to failure.

Sarah Nightgale

~God of Death~

Kohina_confronts_Enju_A.png

Sarah bolted up looking at all the gods around her. She sighed melodramatically as she pouted, "I have to share a world with this bunch of losers? Come on, come on! It's not fair!! It's not fair!!" She plumped herself on the ground- er, well...whatever is defined as "the ground" for a god and crossed her arms. "That's not a problem. I'll just kill all of them, that's all. Then the world will be all mine!" Though she said this, Sarah had an intuitive feeling that the God of Gods would not allow such behavior, which greatly disappointed her. "God, God! Can I kill them all? Pleeasseeee?" she didn't really expect an answer to her childish plea, but if Sarah had learned anything in her lifetime, it was that complaining and killing are the only two ways to attain what one wants. Without much more thought on the matter, Sarah drew her swords and examined them thoroughly. "They are a bit Asian, but they definitely swing fast! These will be my all powerful weapon of destruction from now on!" Sarah thought, smiling to herself contently while swinging around her swords like an idiot.

Nicholas turned looking at the small child, "What in the world? Where does a kid learn to say that?! Hell, when does a kid learn to say that? I've heard my mother tell stories of some of her clients... and one or two of them were convicted on at least 3 counts of first degree murder. Somehow they were LESS psychotic than you." He looked up at glowing sphere. "God sir...she scares me."

Conor Anil

God of Technology

Conor looked at the girl swinging the swords around and the guy saying how frightening she was

"Oh calm down you wuss, I doubt we can die since I'm guessing that's how most of us got here. Hey, you swinging the swords and begging to murder, what's your name?"

Sarah Nightgale

~God of Death~

"Psychotic...scary...hmmmmmm, it has a certain ring to it! Maybe I'm the god of psychopathy? Oh, no! I'll be the god of fear!..no, that's boring...I shall be a god of death, that's it! I'll bring end to all pitiful life on the planet...hehehe," Sarah chuckled silently to herself. "Let it be known: my name is Sarah, God of Death! And who might you be, misters and misses? I guess you all will be my partners..." She sighed at the thought of sharing her beautiful world with anyone else. It was HERS after all...how could god have ever made a world that she would have to share with others? It irritated her to hell, and speaking of which, she figured she would soon make her home something of the sort. "A hell just for me," she thought, "well, and any of the others who would care to join me...hehe, I can reap the souls and keep them wherever I want, do with their tortured and rotten souls whatever I please! What fun being the God of Death is!"

Ken Morningstar

tate3are.jpg

God of Ignorance

Ken thought to himself "Wow this looks like one weird ass place, but I like this girl's attitude about killing things. All these people here are a little intimidating but I won't let them know that I'm thinking that, I won't let them know anything about me at all. But hell, we're being given all this power by god? What is he thinking!? Hah I'm gonna enjoy suppressing the thoughts and knowledge of all beings in this universe"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregory eyed the other gods, unsure of their clearly varied mental stabilities. Already there was one determined to kill...well everything, and had declared herself the god of death. "The girl is demented. Clearly. You should be thankful that we're all probably immortal." He said to the man in glasses. The others seemed concerned with getting to know each other and the god that had brought them here, but in all reality, Gregory wasn't sure how much he really cared. As of yet, none of his fellow deities seemed to even remotely create the type of world he wanted to. He closed his eyes, and thought of the calm of a cleansing rain, and closed his eyes. He was determined to create something, anything. After a moment, he felt a few drops of, hopefully, water falling upon him, and opened his eyes to look around and see that the rain was constricted to a seven foot circle around him. It was small, but it was a start.

~God of Hate~

~Leilah Lillith~

Leilah eyes Sarah as she goes on about being the god of death and makes her way over to her looking down at her dangerously. There was no fear in her eyes for this child. She has dealt with far worse than a psychotic child. "The god death is not some game! It should dealt with with respect! You're supposed to guide their souls to the afterlife, they're not yours to do with as you please!" She states before looking around for this so called "God". She was fuming by now, she had no answers as to why she was here and had to share it with some psychotic child with a lust for killing. What kind of God would allow such a creature as Sarah in his presence. She'd seem more of the Devil's type. She felt like screaming but there was no point to that. She just eyes the others around her, awaiting an answer for this strange situation she had found herself in.

Conor Anil

God of Technology

Conor was getting bored with all this squabbling, the big main god guy was obviously not going to respond so he may as well start screwing around, see how far his powers could go.

"Well I should start off with some sort off tool or weapon, something to symbolize me being the god of... uh... well technology I suppose! That's the only thing it could be!" he thought. Conor envisioned a basic hammer, creating it in his hands. "No no too simple hmmm, let's see.. how about."

mjolnir_ultimate_by_william_oliveira-d4cml8x.jpg

Alora watched the other gods with interest and trepidation. There were plenty who seemed to posses a level head, but others... Alora peered at the young girl who seemed so intent to declare herself the God of Death. Well, two could play at that game... "Well, I suppose someone has to make sure you don't have too much..." she trailed off, searching for a word, "fun. I'll be the God of Life." She smiled serenely at the shorter female, sincerely glad that gods couldn't be killed.

Kaimen cleared his throat before speaking up. It would do them all no good to simply float in space, and whatever omnipotent God stood before them did not seem keen on explaining himself. Kaimen summoned his strength, expecting magical powers, or irregular feats to present themselves, when in actuality he felt nothing great or amazing: just the same soul-crushing bitterness he always held within himself.

Again. Try again...

The hate in his heart welled underneath his navel like a pool of untapped power, and just when he was about to give in again, memories of his troubled youth flashed before his eyes. As if unlocking the secrets of his heart, Kaimen summoned forth a flow of crimson magic, painting the air around him with manifested malice and hate until he was awash in long crimson robes, inscribed with obsidian-colored glyphs that seemed to be ever-changing.

There it is. My trigger is the darkness within me. I am the god of Injustice... I must keep this fact obscured for now.

"Whatever the strongest emotion you all felt before your deaths was, channel that now if you want to unlock your gifts. It worked for me. My name is Kaimen, by the way, and it is a pleasure to meet my new colleagues."

Sarah Nightgale

~God of Death~

"I don't need anyone to keep me in check. I'm old enough to do things on my own!" she frowned to Alora, slightly disappointed. Everyone around her was against her again... She figured it would be slightly naiive to think she'd have some friend here. No, she herself knew what she wanted to do with this world, and she would make certain it came true. Even if everyone else opposed her. "There souls are mine, MINE!" She yelled back at Leilah irritated, "Even if all of you are immortal, I swear, I will find a way to kill you! You will be dead, you hear me? dead!!!!" Sarah stomped her foot as she debated what her first creation would be

...Of course, a place to keep the souls, the Underworld. Sarah closed her eyes. "God, I need a piano! A grand piano, a tool I will use to open the Underworld!" mere seconds later, Sarah hear a loud thump behind her. Turning around, she spotted a well polished grand piano, one that reminded her of...her own. The one she had play at her final concert before her parents' deaths. Happily, she stumbled over to the piano frantically and sat down in the smooth piano chair, which Sarah had always claimed was one of the most uncomfortable things in the world. Resting her fingers on the piano, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes, letting her mind take over her whole body. She began playing a haunting, yet lonely melody that resonated in the vast nothingness where the other gods stood.

[media]

[/media]
As Sarah's fingers gracefully danced to and fro on the piano, a dark pit slowly erected from below them, shaking the very fabric of existence of the newborn world. Within it contained vast amounts of dry, isolated, and extremely tall stone chasms with no hope of escape, unlit by the outside world. A dim candle sat at the top of each one offering just enough light for whatever was trapped in there to vaguely see their surroundings...and whatever punishment they might be receiving in the afterlife. Various tools for torture were scattered around a pathway connecting all the tops of each of the chasms, allowing Sarah to move freely about the Underworld keeping check on the tormented souls and adjusting their punishments accordingly with the various forms of torture around her. Overseeing these chasms was a singular room, Sarah's room. For now, it was empty, lined only with cold, cracking stone and stray flames miraculously staying afloat to line the room. From here she could also see the world above her, allowing her to keep close eyes on both the real world and the Underworld. The chasms multiplied further and further as the song began to grow louder and louder before coming to a complete stop. As Sarah finished her song, she stood from her seat, looking at the creation she had made. Satisfied, she smiled the widest smile one had probably ever seen as her eyes widened and her pupils grew less and less visible, nearly impossible to see. "Perfect..." she muttered, "It's beautiful."

Nicholas Agustin

-God of Justice-

Nicholas shook his head, "I will not allow this, death is supposed to be the final peace...not the bowels of endless torment...where is the good in that...where is the balance...where is the Justice?" He paused looking at her creation. "Congratulations... you made a combination of Sheol , Hades from Hercules, and hell from Dante's inferno..." He hated to think someone like her would control the final resting place of all. It sickend him. "If you wish to be the warden on your own personal Hell...so be it, However...I will not allow you to be the judge. I will deliver Justice...In both life...and at the moment before death..." he stuck his hand out, from the ground grains of sand seemed to rise gather and take form of a weapon. "You may have the wicked to your own powers...the good should go somewhere else...I will sentence those who have died."

Sarah Nightgale

~God of Death~

"As long as I am able to slice things up, I'm happy!" Sarah giggled, "Be it only the wicked, I will still be happy! I like you, Mr. Judge. You are welcome in my Underworld at any time!" she laughed, skipping around extremely over content with herself. "Though I wish I could cut everyone up....Hey, what will you do with the good guys then, huh?"

Kaimen: God of Injustice

"Justice?"

Kaimen almost laughed, but instead simply looked on. In truth, it was hardly relevant: his work did not presently concern his would-be opposite, but rather he was far more intrigued with the concept of creating his own world from the shadows. The goddess of death had been so quick to create an entire realm of her own, that it almost flabbergasted him: so many were doing their best to simply draw items from the void, but in an instant that little girl created a realm within the void, it's gate still visible.

I'll need my own home as well
, but we haven't even created an earth for life to spawn on... Unfortunately, I doubt that's my domain.

Kaimen summoned his feelings of loneliness and hate once more, channeling through his arms and into the void before him, from which he pulled a seething weapon of pure darkness.

uhze___nostroms_crimson_energy_sword_by_uhzenostrom117-d59o4yx.png

"I would love to make all of your acquaintances in time, but should we not begin our rule with a world to inhabit? The little monster-child over there already has a hell in the making, but we haven't even a realm for mortals to exist in. Does no one else find this a little bit strange?"

If they all focused on creating a world, he was sure they would be able to. It was time for his crusade to begin, but he hadn't even a playground to start with.

Gregory Redfield

God of Agriculture

Gregory looked over as a maze of cliffs and crags began to spawn from the music pouring from the Death God's hands, and frowned. Its lack of light, however, was what disturbed him most. He then heard the man from before name himself judge, and the girl accepted his decision. Gregory nearly questioned what gave him the right, then he remembered that the situation had changed from what it had been on earth. They, both of them, now had every right. And Gregory had now seen exactly the extent of their power, meaning he could very well do the same. Then he realized something even more important, and sent his rain away. "Why do any of our creations need to die at all?" He said, stepping back toward the group, forgetting himself. He looked over at the Death God, whose name he did not know, and eyed her up and down. He then did the same with the one who had declared himself judge. "Nothing against you, but I do not intend to create anything that needs to worry itself over the fear of death. We have a chance to create something completely different..." He said, then turned to the one who had created, of course, another weapon. Not even a full day into this new world, and already four gods had decided to arm themselves. Wonderful. "I find it strange that we feel we need to play by the rules of our old existence at all. Why should we have mortals? Why should we have an earth and heaven and hell?" he said, unsure whether or not his pleas would have any effect.

Kaimen

God of Injustice

"Do you not see the other gods and goddesses here, my friend? Even if you do not intend to invite death into your creations, you cannot possibly expect us all to agree in unison? An given that's the case, I'd imagine the only real reasoning behind any of our creations is pure whim. That little girl, for instance, has made death her priority, hence that is the reason she will continue to kill. That man has decided he doesn't like arbitrarily tossing mortal souls in an eternity of suffering, so he's to be the judge of our new world. Of course, you might decide to switch things up with your own creations--and far be it from any of us to stop you--but I'm afraid whatever idealistic notion you might have of a "fresh start" went out the window the moment us gods allowed the creation of hell, before even creating life to populate it."

It was so pointless to Kaimen to argue over such small and insignificant matters. They were all immortal now, and owed it to nothing, and no one, to change anything that didn't benefit them. The more Kaimen thought on the words, the funnier they seemed: without heaven and hell, much would be the same. However without an earth, and the tangible arena it presented, what were they to do? Aimlessly float in the void? Sure they could create their own dimensions, as was previously shown, but that would be terribly boring. Loneliness had perks, but what god would seal themselves away willingly?

"If I may ask, why wouldn't we make an earth? I suppose any other planet or name would suffice, but surely you see how empty this would all be without some center to manifest our works?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back