• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽

DemonKitten said:
*sigh* I should be happy y'all are all going to bed because then I will be forced to, but I feel sadness in my heart.

@Nonalaka Sorry I didn't respond faster. It didn't inform me you had posted. I don't get why it does that to me from time to time

I think on Monday (since most people have a hard time getting on during the week) I will put characters on hiatus that can't respond and delete those that never responded. That way it keeps the board clean. What do yall think?
That sounds like a plan to me

Couldn't everyone?!

Fun fact guys, I had made this world a long time ago and all the names of kingdoms and things were latin words, but I had forgotten. this is what leto means

The Latin word Leto has many meanings, mainly: to kill, slay, or death

kewl, I love death! :D

...I'm so bad...

SO yeah, when everyone responds to Brooks introduction to the group, I plan on getting us to the village so everyone can get patched up :3

@Cyber Wolf has the worst injuries

A long day, but I made another roleplay. When I don't feel so overworked I am going to edit this roleplay to make it neater since I've figured out bb coding.

Hey guys another day of me by being able to post hardly at all. :/ Basically just kinda ignore mutt for most of today I guess?

Okay. We will see you when you can. I'll post my replies once I get out of bed and on a computer

Hey, sorry, I've been pretty crazy busy with school and stuff for the past few days. Would someone mind giving me a brief overview of what's happening and where everyone is at, just so I can find a place to join in?

Well we are at the village, but it would be kinda hard for you to get there since the forest is swarming (lol pun intended) with Swakphkel at night.

They'd have to be flying pretty high above the forest as the Swakphkel do not take kindly to any outsider

I kind of expected that. Technically they can be several miles up and still be able to breathe, but is that high enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cyber Wolf : Seriously bro you need to commit to this rp

@DemonKitten : We need a validation on time skips and what not or else this is going to be a long and painful process.

Sorry I've been gone for sooo damn long! If anyone can give me information on the village that'd be great. I have a feeling I did something wrong in my post xD

yeah nothing wrong there.

There is a festive going on today to celebrate a peace treaty about to be signed by the Dark elves...

The prince and princess of the dark elves are camping near your area, they just did the do ( X3), and Zara is taking her sweet time stretching.

even more so Pharos (Since he and Zanna are the only ones awake from the group), wonder what would happen if he decided to take a looky-loo out the other window, or even turns around xD

I think I'm going to have Evangelina and Aslan go further into the forest, and maybe the group will run into them later xD

I feel like having a huge ass tiger and an elf wander randomly into the village would be super awkward

well, I was actually about to have Pharos make sure there wasn't anyone else spying on him in the forsest, once he figures out what the dark elves are up to. That might not be neccasary. regardless i have to go to bed soon, need to get up super early tomarrow (>:<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back