• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let the Writing Commence!

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
Hello everyone. Here I am attempting to find the most fitting rp partner for my style.

A little bit about me
I work at a photo studio so my schedule is a bit hectic and uncertain, and probably more so now with the holidays fast approaching. At any rate here I am hoping to gain some rp partners to keep my creative spirits up.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
-Can handle dark themes
-Can do multiple characters
-Is able to give input in plot development
-Can do multiparagraphs.

That's about it really. I like to do darker themes with some light and fluff thrown in there so it's not all intense. I am female so I primary as female roles but can write as any gender and request you are able to do the same. If romance is a thing I am most comfortable with mxf and fxf.

If sounds like something you'd be interested shoot me a pm to go over some plots.

I have an apocalyptic fantasy world plot that needs work on developing and a few other basic plots, however would like to go over them with you as my partner.

Side Note:
(I have yet to find anyone for this role and to be honest am not expecting to)
I often write as more therapeutic and am looking for a partner that can be the most villainous of villains for a few plots I have for this. (This I'm being a bit more picky on because it's literally set up in a way that helps me). If you want more details on that then go ahead and just pm me saying Side note or something and I can give you more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back