Let the fun begin!

Comic

Hello RP Nation,

The Internet knows me best as Comic Girl, or Comic for short. I have been role playing on and off for about 6 years. I enjoy writing immensely. Honestly I love art in just about every form it comes in. I work and go to school full time. In my spare time I'm usually working on projects such as making cosplay outfits and props, or I am writing.

I amyself hat most people refer to as a geek. I love reading comic books, which is where my nickname Comic came from. It is also where my love of superheroes comes from.

There is a ton more I could say, but I'm sure those things will come out over the course of time!

I look forward to Rping with you all in the future!

~
Comic

WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN~!!!!?
lLYaJG1.gif

I too, am a lover of superheroes and their paper medium! ( :) ) Welcome to the site Comic. Who are a few of your favorite superheroes & supervillains?

@Bone2pick

I love black canary and superglue in DC (really I love anyone in the justice league). I also really love supergirl, the new show with her is absolutely amazing! In marvel I love captain marvel, Rouge( comic book Rouge not from the movies or show) and Captain America :D

How about you, who are your favorites?

Comic said:
@Bone2pick
I love black canary and superglue in DC (really I love anyone in the justice league). I also really love supergirl, the new show with her is absolutely amazing! In marvel I love captain marvel, Rouge( comic book Rouge not from the movies or show) and Captain America :D

How about you, who are your favorites?
I have so many loves. Canary and Supergirl make the list, along with Aquaman, Mera, Hawkman, Superman, Sinestro, Gorilla Grodd, Catwoman, Mr Freeze, Dr Fate, Batman, Swampthing...nearly the entire DC verse!

But Hawkman, along with Aquaman & Mera, have a special place in my fandom. (B')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back