Let me reintroduce myself...

DignifiedRain

Building Character Since 1993
It has been far to long since i have been on here. Most of which may not remember who I am.

So here I am-

I am a very passionate person about being lazy! I enjoy kicking back in the sun or on the couch. A true professional at heart :D

I am a writer, dreamer, father and husband. Over the last few years I have been developing one of my greatest passions. Her name is Chalice ~ Chalice is a Universal Pen and Paper RPG.

I'm an avid Dungeon Master. I gave up playing a character long ago to draft worlds of my own creation...

-------------

I have lost contact with many friends over the year gone. So, I am looking for fellows with similar interests!

I remember you. I joined that dystopian RP. Eden something, I think? Good to see you're well. :) If you need any help feel free to shoot a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunbather! - I have missed you so! Shadows over Eden, It had potential until i died off the face of the interwebs.

Welcome back! *throws confetti in air* We never met, but I'm Kestrel. You can call me Kes for short if you want.

Kestrel said:
Welcome back! *throws confetti in air* We never met, but I'm Kestrel. You can call me Kes for short if you want.
Thank you for the confetti.. *brushes confetti off shoulders* that was very... thoughtful of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back